Scape Goat Dusty's dad refused entry to Bali due to Australian Government interferance

Remove this Banner Ad

Tampa " crisis" ... the invasion of Iraq based on a lie.
Backing the guy who initiated those little adventures makes one ultra-conservative IMO.

All that shows is that you have NFI what an ultra conservative person actually is.

Btw. He said life was good for most Australians. Neither of those issues brought down the living standards of Australian’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for verifying that i did not delete my own posts in some attempt to hide from my own words, respect.

It's hard not to be ''a dick'' when you see about 10 different people explain in every way they can possibly think of that a man's character means sweet F all compared to the public accepting top Government ministers breaking the law when it suits them.

How some cannot grasp the basic concept that there is mutual benefit in supporting each others rights under law regardless of what you think of the other person personally is mind boggling to say the least.

I actually don’t know what you are trying to say here. Can you dumb it down?

All that shows is that you have NFI what an ultra conservative person actually is.

Btw. He said life was good for most Australians. Neither of those issues brought down the living standards of Australian’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How would you define ultra-conservative?

Note, I didn't say " ultra right neo nazi" or anything resembling that.

How would you define ultra-conservative?

Note, I didn't say " ultra right neo nazi" or anything resembling that.

Can you be an ultra right neo nazi? I mean once you’re a neo nazi i’m not sure you can get much more ultra right than that. I mean theoretically I guess you could but you’d be pretty out there.

I really like Shane Martin's choice of snack combination. Brie with salsa, and then you have rice crackers.

This is not the combination of a bad guy. I hope Dutton loses his seat.

View attachment 448568

Nachos with brie is hard core but.

Yeah he hates drinking beer through a straw and won't go anywhere near a sushi train, he hates trains full stop.

Sushi trains can be good. Although Shane Martin would lose a bit of street cred if I saw him at one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you suppose is his stance on camembert?
It looked like brie from the picture, possibly even double/triple cream. More firm.

We all know New Zealand's relaxed laws on delicious unpasteruised cheese.

I hope he doesn't try and smuggle a large amount of Christchurch's raw cheddar with him.

It looked like brie from the picture. More firm.
A nice wine to accompany it sounds just the thing...where's Elton Johns Wig?

I hope he doesn't try and smuggle a large amount of Christchurch's raw cheddar with him.
Especially if that dirt scum Dutton is hiding behind the laundry basket. He'll probably be refused entry to any dairy or cheese shop in the land.

That's being rather unkind to Cheezels.
They are disgusting lol.

Not as much Dutton though.

//////

Bottom line.

- Come on Government, prove why he isn't fit to be in Australia.

- Dutton is scum.

- Shane Martin mixes brie with corn chips and salsa, legend.

It looked like brie from the picture, possibly even double/triple cream. More firm.

This is probably why he couldn't enter Bali.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back