Player Watch Dusty's simple approach to record-breaking year

Remove this Banner Ad

I tell ya there is some mighty lazy journalism happening.

You don't need your own stories anymore, you just piggyback on others who do the hard yards for you.

That's how you get Football Media Guild awards these days I guess.

Good work Nathan Schmook.

I thought it was a great little article, and this stood out

"Meditating with Murray's teenage son, Will, who became a quadriplegic after an accident in 2016, became a pre-game ritual for Martin in 2017 and the pair became close friends."

He's matured so much and I cannot see him doing a Doggy style party boy routine like they did, if anything his focus will be sharper. He might even go to another level this year

"Meditating with Murray's teenage son, Will, who became a quadriplegic after an accident in 2016, became a pre-game ritual for Martin in 2017 and the pair became close friends."

He's matured so much and I cannot see him doing a Doggy style party boy routine like they did, if anything his focus will be sharper. He might even go to another level this year

The first read of that last bit...Doggy style party boy

Missionary style choir boy is Dusty. Woah :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back