Opinion Duthie returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea who would actually buy it, she's only relevant because of other people. There's a million things I'd give a sh*t more about than this, surprised she actually has that big of an ego to think anyone in their right mind wants to read about her life. Something that happened 10 years ago and I'd say only the football community would still remember. I guess it's just more of the attention seeking that she's always been after.

I'd buy it, but that's because I view it much like those podcasts about serial killers and nutting out the "whys and hows" of true crime and mysteries.

Here you simply have a woman, who possibly during puberty decided to engage in illegalities. In her then celebrity, she discovered the capricious nature of how swiftly perception can be against you by the masses. You then go about literally changing yourself through medical procedures, you then become a mother and have a health scare. After all this your decision is; I'm going to write a history book about me.

This screams narcissism, something I will never be despite being a literal badarse.

And you work at an eyelash salon, I mean, I have 2 sisters, I know more than I should, but that's beyond me why that is a thing, what next, someone curling your nose hair? Giving it a perm? Wait, maybe the ear hair, 20% increase in hearing whispers about you....

Much like those true crime; what drives a seemingly normal person to this end? What did they hope they'd get out it? What makes them seek it again despite being spurned by it previously?

Outside of that interest, she could literally be the most important person in the world, and I'd not give a s**t about her actual existence. She wants to put words to bubbles in her head, more power to her, it'd make great kindling after reading.

I’m kind of curious what inspired you to gofund her, were you a sneaky onlyfans customer?
I saw the story and thought it would make me a good person if I gave cash. Maybe guilt by association or something. I’d forgotten she existed before that.

for what it’s worth I personally think she has zero integrity or empathy whatsoever. Everything points to compulsive lying and narcissistic behaviour.

However, regardless of all that, if she is continually posting about her lavish party lifestyle and her ability to be able to afford so many luxury goods, then she does not need other people’s money to support her cancer treatment. Anyone with any sort of integrity, wouldn’t set up their own Gofundme account for themselves whilst simultaneously posting photos of first class flights and multiple new Louis Vuitton bags and other items. The nerve to ask for money when you are proclaiming to the world that you have plenty of it is a bit of a joke. If she can afford to live a lavish lifestyle then she shouldn’t have to worry too much about Medicare and private health insurance which covers majority of the costs.

I’ll put it this way, if you had stage 4 cancer and needed money desperately and reached out to Duthie, do you think she’d reach into her pocket to help you? I highly doubt it.

I’d rather reach into my pocket to give money to families I know desperately need it not ones who act the way she does.

Or worse, a stalker :cool:

I'm way too lazy for that. You have to have quite a lot of energy to go full Deanna Laidley or what ever she's called now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paint yourself yellow and move to Springfield because you’re a simp, son.

Nah, I just donate money because it affords me a sense of moral superiority over the person receiving it. It's some kind of subconscious financial dominance thing I think. In a way it's the same as throwing notes at her in a strip club. What ever it is it probably makes me a terrible person but allows me to believe the exact opposite. Possibly it's like buying good karma or something, if I give to a cancer charity or victim the god that I don't believe in might not smite me with the same horrendous affliction or other ungodly range of pestilences. It makes sense as long as I don't think about it with my brain.

She is just trying to cash in on her five minutes fo fame that she had 10 years ago . I wouldn’t believe anything in there . When people say they are just writing their story so they can move on with their life you know they are lying because they could move on better if they fade from the public eye . Just a money making venture for sure .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

When people say they are just writing their story so they can move on with their life you know they are lying because they could move on better if they fade from the public eye
C'mon mate, every time I am trying to overcome trauma, I write a fictional tell-all book, get my manager to contact all media outlets and sign a deal with woman's day… It's the only way I seem to find peace these days.

Last edited:
Ha. Hadn't seen that shot. She looked good in the one i saw.

Just think, that's her out on the town, away from the "I need to look like this for that shot" aspect, imagine what she'd look like if you wake up next to her.

There'd be jumping out of windows I'm sure, as plastic needs a bit of shine to look OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back