Up the Coasters DVD & Victory Pack..

eaglespremiers

BigFooty Forger
AFL Club
West Coast
Just picked up my full season pack even though, like FatPizza, I have the digital versions in 720p.
Got it at JB Hi Fi for $85. The Blu Ray version of the grand final is excellent.
Although I would've have complained had they released it in UHD. Too much to hope for yet though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JADED

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Thread starter #277
Watching now with 3aw. Tim Lane ok, other guy a bit drab.
Opinion could change if either do a Ling and start barracking for Collingwood

FXD_

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm not familiar with what broadcasting systems were used in 1992, 1994 and 2006, but I doubt they were taped in even 720p, so no point in a bluray.

RichoWAPT

Senior List
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
San Jose Sharks, Swan Districts
I bought the season box the other day, and one of the discs is faulty

MIKE85

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Bought the victory pack the other day. So far watched the QF & PF. They’ve got a tiny bit of pre game stuff, and then some on ground interviews after the game, sing the song, and that’s it. Would’ve liked them to include maybe the coaches press conferences from after the game. First time I’d rewatched those 2 finals. The QF had so much Collingwood barracking from all of the commentators, and they seemed genuinely down that we won. Feel like the prelim they were all about Melbourne’s mistakes, but for the second half were talking us up a lot and giving us some credit. Was a little surprising to be honest, vicco bias and all ;)

Haven’t watched the GF or highlights disc yet. Hoping the GF has the alternate commentary. Will find out tonight I guess.

Been good to watch considering the cricket has been so shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jorel6669

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
GF should have the alt commentary. It's only the rushed out initial DVD that doesn't have it.

Commentary has been appalling. The Bulldogs/Richmond flags have made them all reveal their true colours, not that they could contain their bias before, but it's clear how addictive "Vic club miracles" have become for 99% of the media.

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
I noticed a fair few in this thread were looking for channel 7 coverage, pre game, medal presentations, interviews after the siren etc

I may have access to this PM for more details if you're still chasing stuff :westcoast:

HawkerHurricane

Inaugural Mount Barker Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Crystal Palace F. C.
how glorious! Victory pack says it comes with a Premiership Poster, has anyone got any more info about it? I've got the Mark Knight poster, so that makes the Blu-Ray a no brainer really

WCE.PNG

Last edited:
Top Bottom