Up the Coasters DVD & Victory Pack..

Remove this Banner Ad

So will they be releasing the victory pack with all the finals games in Blu Ray or only shitty DVD?

I'm regretting not pinching a copy of the prelim and the qualifying final off a torrent site when i had the chance.

If anyone knows where to get a 720p copy or better off a torrent site please pm me. I'll make sure i seed it for a year so everyone else can get it.

Also did anyone manage to record the concert and finals celebrations after the game?

Looking to buy an Eagles black cap, most stockists including WCE online shop, have run out of stock?
Anyone know where can buy one?
F069D6A1-EEE5-6A4B-ADF77E5B2AB481B0NewEra-BlackOnBlack.jpg

Looking to buy an Eagles black cap, most stockists including WCE online shop, have run out of stock?
Anyone know where can buy one?
View attachment 580394

Try emailing hatlocker, I did when I was after the same hat and they told me when they were expecting more in and sent me another email once they actually came in.

Not sure if it's my player (xbox one) or the bluray, but 99% of the time I either rewind or fast forward it freezes and I have to restart the app. Extremely frustrating.

I'd say it's the bluray because I don't have this issue with any other bluray I watch.

Got the BluRay today (no alternate ending btw, so that petition to overturn the result mustn’t have been successful ;)). Nice to be able to listen to Brad Hardie’s fantastic Grumpy Old Man who complains about everything being done ‘wrong’ routine. Truely amazing insights as to what has been missed, where the player should have kicked instead and how disappointing basically everything is. Let’s you have that full ‘Droning Dickhead 2 Rows Back’ experience we all love at the game itself.

Also loved Karl’s declaration that the game was done at 1-18, about 10 minutes in....but I’ll let it slide because I’m pretty sure I said the same thing while tipping my toys out of the pram and kicking the cat.

Got the Blu-ray yesterday but I don't seem able to change the commentary? I can bring up the menu but selecting 3aw or anything else does nothing?

Also pretty disappointed with the crowd noise, it's so quiet even with 7 channel surround sound on sports mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I decided not to buy it ....I have it on keep on Foxtel and cab access it anytime

But from what I’ve heard the production quality was average

Got the Blu-ray yesterday but I don't seem able to change the commentary? I can bring up the menu but selecting 3aw or anything else does nothing?

Also pretty disappointed with the crowd noise, it's so quiet even with 7 channel surround sound on sports mode.

The different audio tracks don't kick in till bounce down - if you are selecting the alt commentaries then playing it from the start of the pregame it will have ch7 commentary till the bounce then switches to the alt commentary - same thing happens post game it switches back to ch7

Ch 7 games usually have shitty crowd sound, they must think we'd rather hear their dumbarse commentators.

The different audio tracks don't kick in till bounce down - if you are selecting the alt commentaries then playing it from the start of the pregame it will have ch7 commentary till the bounce then switches to the alt commentary - same thing happens post game it switches back to ch7
Ah ok thanks, I think that was part of the problem, got them working eventually.

I'm gonna redo the SEN audio to sync up with the blu-ray release. I had a listen to the last quarter yesterday and it shits all over the Channel 7 team.

I watched it again with the SEN audio - Played the audio off my iphone while watching the bluray - got it lined up good enough. All the effort was worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back