Up the Coasters DVD & Victory Pack..

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know whether to feel jealous or superior of people with the time to rewatch a whole footy season, the results of which they already know. I’m still trying to find time to watch the granny a third time.
I understand where you're coming from. I've been off work lately so have had more free time than usual. That said, 2x matches a week is doable for me as I generally watch more than that amount of footy during the season. It will be even easier because I'll be multitasking ie it will be on in the background while I do chores or am browsing on my laptop/phone .

I understand where you're coming from. I've been off work lately so have had more free time than usual. That said, 2x matches a week is doable for me as I generally watch more than that amount of footy during the season. It will be even easier because I'll be multitasking ie it will be on in the background while I do chores or am browsing on my laptop/phone .
Even the losses will be worth watching for some of the young players getting a game.

Yeah I can see our loss to be Essendon getting a workout

Essendon have a habit of beating the WA teams when they're flying at home.

If it's any consolation, since Essendon last won a final, the Eagles lost a GF, won another one, collapsed, made it to a prelim, bottomed out again, sacked the coach, made a GF, sunk towards the lower half of the eight, then won another flag.

If it's any consolation, since Essendon last won a final, the Eagles lost a GF, won another one, collapsed, made it to a prelim, bottomed out again, sacked the coach, made a GF, sunk towards the lower half of the eight, then won another flag.
Sheer-Delight-Joy-Sofia-Vergara.gif

Amazing that we've never won a final against them. The last final they won was against us too.

Thats awesome. EAD Dons

Absolutely!
The quality of the DVDs is poor, the same with the "Classics" box sets.

I'd be content if they were at least dual layer discs like the 06 victory pack.

Would pay extra for a full season of Blu Rays

DVD is unacceptable in 2018. We all have Full HD and 4K TVs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is the highlights pack and coaches discussion?

It's fine. It's all the same as the previous release. I must admit, I only watched the one that was shared around here. Haven't watched the disc. But I ripped it all so I have digital copies on my HDD as I hate changing discs all the time.

For value, in terms of getting every game, it's a good set. Better if you nabbed it when on sale (bless you JB Hi Fi for having a sale the day it was released). But, frankly, these sets should receive more care. These are really just produced as cheaply as possible by Beyond.

It's fine. It's all the same as the previous release. I must admit, I only watched the one that was shared around here. Haven't watched the disc. But I ripped it all so I have digital copies on my HDD as I hate changing discs all the time.

For value, in terms of getting every game, it's a good set. Better if you nabbed it when on sale (bless you JB Hi Fi for having a sale the day it was released). But, frankly, these sets should receive more care. These are really just produced as cheaply as possible by Beyond.

Yeah I noticed how cheap the outside of the casing looked for the grand final and highlight packages.

My 92,94 and 06 ones look much higher quality.

I have every game we won this year in 720p. Didn't bother with games we lost. :p
Not gonna bother with the big DVD set but as I said before will buy the GF blu-ray. Will also grab a condensed season highlights disc when it's released.

Are those 720p's better quality than the DVD's that have been released in the box set?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back