Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
fwiw Dwayne was a pretty decent commentator in his Ch 9 days back in the mid-00s. But his ego seems to have totally gotten out of control over the years at Fox to become the insufferable blowhard he is now.
Spot on. If he just called the game like he used to, he would be ok. But the insufferable blowhard within has taken over totally. Absolute w***er.

Calling the Cats game today. Will be jizzing everywhere.
"Wherever you're watching around the planet"

First words today. Insufferable twat.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Calling the Cats game today. Will be jizzing everywhere.
Just so long as he's not doing our game.

I guess we should be thankful he doesn't call for Ch7. Imagine Der-wayne and that complete f**kwit Brayshaw calling the same game!

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just a Giants player was taking a set shot, he said ''he shuffles in'' 3 times in about 5 minutes. Talk about a lack imagination. How about you don't say ''he shuffles in'' as we can actually see that.

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
One thing he does every time someone takes a shot for goal: BENDS IT BACK!!!

Regardless of what the ball is actually doing it’s always bending back. Murphy took a shot at goal yesterday that was nowhere near goal and ended up landing in the opposite forward pocket but of course that was BENDING BACK!!!

It happened so often yesterday it was infuriating, he just calls what he wants and not what is actually happen.

Sharks On A Plane

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2006
Y6le
AFL Club
Carlton
It happened so often yesterday it was infuriating, he just calls what he wants and not what is actually happen.
Also frequently does this with "FROM FOUR DEEP!!!!", which he applies to literally any marking situation. It doesn't actually matter that there's only two or three players contesting aerially, it always has to be FOUR DEEP for Dwayne.

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
Also frequently does this with "FROM FOUR DEEP!!!!", which he applies to literally any marking situation. It doesn't actually matter that there's only two or three players contesting aerially, it always has to be FOUR DEEP for Dwayne.

And yesterday when one actually took it from four deep he called that it was from five deep.

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
One thing he does every time someone takes a shot for goal: BENDS IT BACK!!!

Regardless of what the ball is actually doing it’s always bending back. Murphy took a shot at goal yesterday that was nowhere near goal and ended up landing in the opposite forward pocket but of course that was BENDING BACK!!!

I think he has a list of phrases he wants to say and even if they don't fit he puts them in. I think the most recent one that's annoyed me is him going through the career and life of the guy going for goal like it's he's about to retire. Sometimes he does it for some else who hasn't even got the ball.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm guessing here, and giving him far too much credit, but I think he's trying to say that they haven't been eliminated from finals yet. And well, duh Dwayne, it's Round 7.

Back