wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Even by his dismal standards, he was awful today.

What really irked me was his constant pumping up of how bad a loss this was for Carlton and Brendan Bolton's future after seemingly every North Melbourne goal. It's almost as if he wanted to ram it into the viewer's brains that the story of the week will be 'Where are Carlton at?' and that it will be discussed endlessly by every footy media show this week.

I wanted to keep listening to the commentary because I enjoy Brereton's analysis, but Dwayne's tripe ensured the mute option won eventually.

There was an ad on foxtel around the start of the season which featured this line from him, obviously his tyres are being pumped up about it big time
He is a twat in real life too.
Was sitting in front of him on Qantas flight to Perth in business and he is the biggest figjam ever.

Needs more explanation please
Just basically told the flight attendant to bugger off because he was researching and memorising players' numbers for his call. She was only taking his lunch order. Just unnecesary. Just say "no thanks I'm fine thank you".

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just basically told the flight attendant to bugger off because he was researching and memorising players' numbers for his call. She was only taking his lunch order. Just unnecesary. Just say "no thanks I'm fine thank you".

I wish I was sitting next to him when this happened. I would have started farting like crazy to try and make him sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have yelled out one of his classics in response.

WHOAH FROM FIVE DEEP
THAT COULD BE THE FIRESTARTER
MAKES IT SOMEONE ELSE'S PROBLEM
OH BABY DROWN THAT HOSTIE IN YOUR HONEY DERWAYNO

Hmm maybe not the last one.

Was actually looking forward to watching the Showdown andddddd he’s ruined it.
Totally agree.
I have been looking forward to it for hours.
Now I can't even watch it.

I tuned in at this very moment in the first qtr and changed the channel straight back to 503 and haven't switched it back since.
I *en hate him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back