dwayne ****head russel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Adams the snap!... There's the shot in the arm!!"

F*** OFF DERWAYNE

That has been used at least 3 times today "shot in the arm".

Disgrace

"It's a long road back for the Saints now... they found a few bread crumbs tonight"

Sorry Derwayne what does that actually mean? You f****ing tool

Is there any goal that isn't "SENSATIONAL" when DerWayne is calling ? :rolleyes:

Missed the game, which sounds like a wise move given St.Kilda were involved, but just watched the highlights.

L'dol at Russell calling Pedersen's fairly run-of-the-mill goal "sensational."

When Adams kicked another similarly straight forward goal I jokingly said, "Amazing!"
Then Derrrrrrrrwayne said it!

Idiot! Talk about sensationally, amazingly over the top!

Then came the "extraordinary fashion" line (mentioned earlier by cutterman), and I headed straight for this thread!

This type of commentary is what happens when people develop an unhealthy obsession with the sound of their own voice.

Does Dwayne-o actually exist, or is it just the work experience kid in the OB van playing with one of these contraptions?

dj3000.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez he's fascinated by the word 'spear'. Looks for every opportunity to say it

Yes Confuscius, everytime Goddard kicks "He spears it" or "He keeps it low". Shot in the arm is worse than fire-starter. When Thomas i think lined up in the 4th he said "This could be the shot in the arm they need" so it was obvious he was very keen to use it all night, and eventually used the damn thing, made me cringe.

Quartermain out "shorted" Dwanye on Saturday night. How anyone can let his commentary slip into their own is beyond me. Thankfully if Quarters calling on TV was a kick he won't be shorting it for much longer.

Quartermain out "shorted" Dwanye on Saturday night. How anyone can let his commentary slip into their own is beyond me. Thankfully if Quarters calling on TV was a kick he won't be shorting it for much longer.

Quarters gives me the shits as well. Annoying voice.

If anyone wants to meet Dwayne, come to Knox City Shopping Centre on July 14 to meet him as he signs his new book

Maybe regurgitate some of his commentary on him and see how he takes it and abuse him

If anyone wants to meet Dwayne, come to Knox City Shopping Centre on July 14 to meet him as he signs his new book

Maybe regurgitate some of his commentary on him and see how he takes it and abuse him

If anyone does get a copy - although I'm not sure why anyone would want to, except perhaps for the chance to abuse him - you could flip through a few pages, then go up to Dwayne and say, "That's as good as it gets?"

www. sportsnewsfirst. com. au and click on the Lloyd switch to Seven article....

OH NO WE HAVE A CRISIS RELATING TO DERWAYNE!!

Have they not read this thread???

Rapidly emerging commentator Dwayne Russell from Fox Sports and top Melbourne radio is also expected to be hot property as Seven establishes two new commentary teams from next season.

www. sportsnewsfirst. com. au and click on the Lloyd switch to Seven article....

OH NO WE HAVE A CRISIS RELATING TO DERWAYNE!!

Have they not read this thread???

Rapidly emerging commentator Dwayne Russell from Fox Sports and top Melbourne radio is also expected to be hot property as Seven establishes two new commentary teams from next season.

oh....my.....gawd....................

Hopefully Channel 7 win that bidding war for Dwayne

Why????

Because for Freo supporters it means we'd never have to listen to his s**t again considering all our matches are on Foxtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back