MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl

Premiership Player
Jan 28, 2001
at home :)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
I nearly fell off my lounge when I was flicking through the Olynpic channels on Foxtel and there was Dwayne comentating on the dressage events.

I've known Dwayne since he was a kid, and he'd be lucky to recognize a horse's arse from the other end, yet that didn't stop him from talking about it as if he had been a professional equestrian all his life rather than a washed up footballer.

And Glenno, he did get pretty close to spruiking off something along the lines you were suggesting. :D

So did I, I thought I was dreaming. :eek:

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dwayne's better than most of the genuinely terrible commentators. I've said it a number of times, Dwayne has the ability to be a very good commentator, he just squanders it with his ridiculous catchphrases and emotionally biased calls.

As opposed to the likes of Jakovich who is just a completely unnatural commentator who has no business whatsoever being within 100m of a live microphone.

hate to say it but Dwayne > Rebecca Wilson
It's been rather funny hearing Susie O'Neill hand her her ass in commentary on several occasions

I wish his mic was turned off. He is a deadset muppet. His calling at times has no relationship at all to what is happening in the pool. Rebecca Wilson is also a pain in the arse pretending to know something.

I had to tape channel 9's swimming coverage as I got sick of the fox crew. Ray Warren is excecllent.

Sekaj

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 18, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
As opposed to the likes of Jakovich who is just a completely unnatural commentator who has no business whatsoever being within 100m of a live microphone.

Probably only belongs on 6PR given he only talks about the game from an Eagles/Dockers perspective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back