Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Just dropped in, noticed this thread started in 2011.
We've had men on the moon, Donald Trump become President, Footascray win a flag and women rule the world, yet 'Mr HAS TO BE GOAL OF THE YEAR' is something that is up there with, HOW THE *.

Yeah he ruined the showdown for me too. It's like he can't modulate the tone of his own voice with his malfunctioning middle aged white cis male voice box. It kinda reminds me of someone getting excited about absolutely nothing (for context). I hope a fellow cast member urinates on him whilst on air, that would be worth watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s only the 800th time he’s referred to players ‘parting the seas’. I heard him use it in a game in 2007 the other week.

As annoying as he is I now look forward to the increasing amount of gaffs he makes, specifically when he tries to predict certain plays which he tends to do a lot: "GEE, THE SAINTS ARE OUT HERE!", shortly followed by an intercept, inside handball and kick to Miochek who marks the ball on a lead 20m out dead in front...

Last edited:
WOW! Should be sacked immediately for incompetence during the Melbourne GwS game “ball touched by the brother of the bow north Melbourne coach”

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t Heath and Rhyce Shaw cousins?

WOW! Should be sacked immediately for incompetence during the Melbourne GwS game “ball touched by the brother of the bow north Melbourne coach”

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t Heath and Rhyce Shaw cousins?
Heath & Ryce are brothers. Sons of Ray

Remove this Banner Ad

Back