Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ApplecrossWC

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Silly thread, Dwayne is one of the best in the business. He has even invented terms like "chaos ball" which are now used industry wide.

Gerard Healey on the other hand...

mxett

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I like Dwayne Russell. Really good voice, good knowledge, can say some good lines (but occasionally a cringy line)
me too. Sure, he makes some corny over the top comments, but which commentator is perfect? If that stuff gets under your skin enough to have a hissy it says more about the thickness of your than Dwayne.

Duskfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
I like him. I didnt realise he was so disliked. I kind of like how he tries to make even the most boring game exciting. Sure he brings out some of the more cringe lines but I feel like he is trying at least.

Plat

All Australian
Jan 24, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Derwayne is OK in tight games.

If you watch a game where it's an annihilation he is absolutely unbearable. Especially if Dermott is also in the booth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chaisa

Premium Platinum
Jun 2, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
I like him. I didnt realise he was so disliked. I kind of like how he tries to make even the most boring game exciting. Sure he brings out some of the more cringe lines but I feel like he is trying at least.

Should give you some consideration as to how BF feels about him....

pablo668

Club Legend
May 3, 2007
Claremont
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
May not have been the same result without those injuries though
Yeah maybe not, mustn't grumble though. I thought Freo started well faded as Melbourne adjusted their game to suit. We may not have faded as much without the injuries but we'll never know.
I speak this from a place of watching Freo drop games they should have won.
Was thinking as I was watching, you guys do have some good talent out on the park.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

Top Bottom