Mentallo

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
He has been commentating on TV for 17 years. How does this happen? Are we the minority? To people actually enjoy his s**t?
I have mates and work with guys who also cannot stand him calling games, to ne honest I don't think I know anybody personally that think he is a good commentator.
The same colleagues and friends are divided on BT and special comments guys like Dermie but the overall consensus Derrrrrrwayne (hi by the way) is that he is just a terrible caller,

Dogs Rule

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Several people I work with love him. "Adds excitement to the game" kind of stuff. Completely fabricating what is actually happening in front of our eyes in order for the self-serving idiot to utter one of his ridiculous phrases...not exciting for me.
Thinks he's interesting, entertaining and funny, but he's just a pain in the a***.

Hoos

Bruncher
Mar 9, 2007
way over yonder
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
Several people I work with love him. "Adds excitement to the game" kind of stuff. Completely fabricating what is actually happening in front of our eyes in order for the self-serving idiot to utter one of his ridiculous phrases...not exciting for me.
Not unless they've changed the definition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shane Heard

Club Legend
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The ####**** absolutely ruined the dons v port game for me on Saturday.

One I remember went something like ...” bombers a chance to finish top 4 if they win today..and win the next 4...and a chance to drop out of the eight and miss finals if they lose the next 4 in a row”

Listening to his endless crap made my beer taste flat. Such is the annoyance he penetrates my nervous system with..the ####.

Godchin

Club Legend
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
"If the scores stay like this, it will be a massive boost to the Dogs percentage. Not just because their score is so high, but because Essendon's is so low."

No s**t, Dwayne.

Top Bottom