Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Another year of horrors ahead... Thankfully missed the two games he called this weekend... won’t be so lucky all the time I know.

Besides just being a massive knob, my biggest problem with Dwayne is his bias when commentating. I had enough trouble watching Melbourne yesterday without listening to Dwayne cream himself over Port Adelaide. Same goes for when he does Geelong games.

This is one of the things I dislike about him the most. He is shamefully biased and at times blatantly unprofessional. He cannot be impartial when it comes to Port Adelaide or Geelong. Fox seem to condone and allow it, he fits in well with the rest there.

Besides just being a massive knob, my biggest problem with Dwayne is his bias when commentating. I had enough trouble watching Melbourne yesterday without listening to Dwayne cream himself over Port Adelaide. Same goes for when he does Geelong games.
Imagine what it was like for the rest of us, with Derrwayne barracking for Port, and Lyon and Roos trying to coach Melbourne. I was almost glad to hear Eddie McGuire speak.

Imagine what it was like for the rest of us, with Derrwayne barracking for Port, and Lyon and Roos trying to coach Melbourne. I was almost glad to hear Eddie McGuire speak.
I thought it would’ve been worse listening to Roos “yeah but guys like Goodsey and Jackey and Joey Kennedy, those type of guys who are the greatest footballers ever...”

It's great to have the footy back Derrrrrrrrrwayne just a shame we have to listen to you butcher the call of the game.
I think it is time to try sync the radio call to the game on the TV when you are "commentating".

I am not fussy but he is the only commentator I can’t stand. Cant understand how he keeps getting a gig.

On another note I enjoyed Huddo's banter with Hogan's Heroes banter and Schiltz today during Freo game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure everyone thinks he hates their team as well, but he has a particular glee in Carlton going bad. Fair to say he's enjoyed the last few years.

He fumbled over his words at one point in the Suns game and called Wright "Poo Metre Peter"
The poo metre is always high when Derwayne is commentating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back