Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Dwayne throwing in a "that just happened!" for the Lycett goal.

He's running out of Talladega Nights quotes to force into his commentary.

He simply should NOT be allowed to call showdowns anymore, talked a lot of rubbish during yesterday’s game (too many to mention) & just being his usual big-headed self. Whoever assigns him to call these kind of games should simply be sacked.

If only $even would have the balls to allow for a Friday night showdown next season like they should have done this season (instead of focusing on their usual vic bias)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the fu** even is a drop step? I mean, it's stupid but at least I understand what "from the paint" means.
Drop step is strictly a basketball term for pivoting with the ball once stopped dribbling. It makes me angrier than it should when numbnuts Dwayne uses it in AFL, it makes no sense and he’s either as stupid as he looks or he’s just not trying anymore. What a spud.

The calling of the Showdown was horrific. We don't care about 90% of the South Australian facts you're spouting m8

"This is the first dead-rubber of the season. Neither of the two teams playing can make finals."

2 minutes later

"Now, remember Carlton can jump Melbourne on the ladder with a win today!"

'Found space where there was none!'
Petracca is 5 metres in the clear pal.

'Something out of nothing!'
'Goaled when no one else could'
Such a negative nancy Dwayne
This has been packaged in the highlights. Lewis handballed it to him in the clear ffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back