Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Several people I work with love him. "Adds excitement to the game" kind of stuff. Completely fabricating what is actually happening in front of our eyes in order for the self-serving idiot to utter one of his ridiculous phrases...not exciting for me.

Thinks he's interesting, entertaining and funny, but he's just a pain in the a***.

Several people I work with love him. "Adds excitement to the game" kind of stuff. Completely fabricating what is actually happening in front of our eyes in order for the self-serving idiot to utter one of his ridiculous phrases...not exciting for me.
Not unless they've changed the definition.

The ####**** absolutely ruined the dons v port game for me on Saturday.

One I remember went something like ...” bombers a chance to finish top 4 if they win today..and win the next 4...and a chance to drop out of the eight and miss finals if they lose the next 4 in a row”

Listening to his endless crap made my beer taste flat. Such is the annoyance he penetrates my nervous system with..the ####.

"If the scores stay like this, it will be a massive boost to the Dogs percentage. Not just because their score is so high, but because Essendon's is so low."

No s**t, Dwayne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams looking for the safe word

Attachments

• 787223EA-1EAC-42E5-8CB4-5264C75993CE.jpeg
    787223EA-1EAC-42E5-8CB4-5264C75993CE.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 144
Guessing Ben posts on here
b9af82491bf3a8013fe3ff0e43dae630.jpg

There's only one thing worse than losing and that's having to listen to Derwayne and Eddie McChins call it.

Theres one other thing. Knowing that you've ponied up your hard earned for the privilege makes the lose infinitely worse.

How many commentators use ‘shake and bake’ now thanks to Dwayne!

Disappointed Ben left off “ made it his problem”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back