Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Several people I work with love him. "Adds excitement to the game" kind of stuff. Completely fabricating what is actually happening in front of our eyes in order for the self-serving idiot to utter one of his ridiculous phrases...not exciting for me.

Thinks he's interesting, entertaining and funny, but he's just a pain in the a***.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Several people I work with love him. "Adds excitement to the game" kind of stuff. Completely fabricating what is actually happening in front of our eyes in order for the self-serving idiot to utter one of his ridiculous phrases...not exciting for me.
Not unless they've changed the definition.

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dwayne Russell said Rooze reminds him of Gary Ablett Snr Biggest call I have heard Rooze a gun but how

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
The ####**** absolutely ruined the dons v port game for me on Saturday.

One I remember went something like ...” bombers a chance to finish top 4 if they win today..and win the next 4...and a chance to drop out of the eight and miss finals if they lose the next 4 in a row”

Listening to his endless crap made my beer taste flat. Such is the annoyance he penetrates my nervous system with..the ####.

Godchin

Club Legend
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
"If the scores stay like this, it will be a massive boost to the Dogs percentage. Not just because their score is so high, but because Essendon's is so low."

No s**t, Dwayne.

He used the safe word line again tonight.

D***head.
Two weeks in a row. Two big losses. Instead of Eddie this week though his partner in crime was 'Roosy'. 🤮

It's a wonder he doesn't get called out by people for this 'safe word' line he thinks is clever.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Teams looking for the safe word

Attachments

• 787223EA-1EAC-42E5-8CB4-5264C75993CE.jpeg
    787223EA-1EAC-42E5-8CB4-5264C75993CE.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 143
There's only one thing worse than losing and that's having to listen to Derwayne and Eddie McChins call it.

Theres one other thing. Knowing that you've ponied up your hard earned for the privilege makes the lose infinitely worse.

Back