Dwayne ' sh*t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

matthew_s

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
If you have to smash red bull and caffeine to call the footy, then you're calling the wrong sport. WWE is that way -->
Dude funnels instant coffee into bottled water. they showed his pre-game ritual a few weeks back - explained a lot.

I hate to say it, but I would have rather dwayno calling the richmond game than listen to eddie screaming the whole 2nd half.

Hoos

Bruncher🏆
Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
I hate to say it, but I would have rather dwayno calling the richmond game than listen to eddie screaming the whole 2nd half.
Not me. I would even take the entire Ch7 commentary team before der-wayne, and they have 4 of the worst commentators I've ever heard. How bad must they be when Brayshaw is probably their best caller.

And yet they're still not as bad as der-wayne.

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Not me. I would even take the entire Ch7 commentary team before der-wayne, and they have 4 of the worst commentators I've ever heard. How bad must they be when Brayshaw is probably their best caller.

And yet they're still not as bad as der-wayne.
He's an a-hole and shocking caller , all about his own voice

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Eddie might be the only one I'd put behind Dwayne. Dwayne's more like an annoying child having too much fun in public. Eddie is a boorish knob who is incapable of elevating the game even the slightest bit, no matter how much he yells.

Dogs Rule

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Dwayne may need help in the box if Port go much further ahead. His book of nicknames and cliches is going to need a new volume soon after unleashing "Gray Nomad" when Robbie took a mark at the top of the 50.
I can only imagine the car ride home. I bet he talks to himself at the traffic lights throwing around potential calls for the next game. ’Yes, yes, yes, good one DeWayne....you crack me up’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoos

Bruncher🏆
Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
I was out and about the other day and while I was waiting for Mixcloud to kick in I got to listen to about 30 seconds of this dick on SEN, he even yells when he takes talkback callers.

MENTALLO IS FROM PITTSBURGH AND WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE BLUES.

Stop shouting you DICKHEAD.
Shouting on air instead of talking seems to be a thing among Australian media presenters in a pathetic and infuriating attempt to add excitement or humour.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
yesterday was humourous. A south australian adelaide crows supporter lambasted the AFL commission for being Vic centric. Then unleashed on dwayne suggesting that he's practically a victorian. haha

Hoos

Bruncher🏆
Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
Let’s call it the Triple M ‘GET AROUND HIM!!!’ effect.
It's also spread to several of our country's - for want of a better word - "comedians" and TV presenters. These morons seem to think that shouting makes it funnier (or just funny).

It doesn't.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad