Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t contributed to this sub-forum yet so I don’t know the etiquette, but f___ me Brisbane always seems to get shithouse commentators.

Today it’s Dwayne, McGuire, Dunstall, Riewoldt and Mooney.

Clichés, hyperbole and dithering are all abounding tonight.

I haven’t contributed to this sub-forum yet so I don’t know the etiquette, but f___ me Brisbane always seems to get shithouse commentators.

Today it’s Dwayne, McGuire, Riewoldt and Mooney.

Clichés, hyperbole and dithering are all abounding tonight.
Also full Vicco Pride mode activated.

And it's a herky jerky and a dance step and a duck step and a delightful and a rolls it and a get and go and thanks for joining us from wherever you're watching and if you've just joined us it's a roller and they're out and he drives it long and he gives it some shoe and he puts it to grass and he makes it somebody else's problem!

And it's a herky jerky and a dance step and a duck step and a delightful and a rolls it and a get and go and thanks for joining us from wherever you're watching and if you've just joined us it's a roller and they're out and he drives it long and he gives it some shoe and he puts it to grass and he makes it somebody else's problem!

Don’t tell me!

Parlayed that to perfection!

Gets it...goals it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back