Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of every quarter...."There's still time for a crazy free kick".

Every.*******.quarter.

And no, it doesn't have to be a crazy free kick. It can be a regular, every day, banal as fu** free kick and it will have the same result.

And stop ******* saying crazy. Learn a new adjective dickhead, not everything is crazy.
This post is .... CRAZY GOOD

Just called Jacob Townsend a

“Richmond Premiership Superstar”

FMD.

Reckon Ed was worse last night. Called Rozee and Butters champions.

he also described that passage of play as Butters "running into an open goal" when there was a man there

Tom Papley “ Mr Charisma “. I hate you so much Dwayne, so so much.

He almost just had a jizz explosion in his pants. "fORD ... Puts the accelerator down".

I literally was just changing channels when I heard it. fu** you derwayne
You see it's funny because ford is a kind of car, but also the name of a Norf player. And the Norf player was running away from a swans player. Accelerating if you will. Hence the joke. It's nice when research pays off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of days ago on his SEN radio show, Dwayne was talking about how its not good news for Gold Coast now that their 3 big stars had gotten injured in training.

The players referred to as "Big stars" were
Ben King - I can let that one slide if I had to.
Mabior Chol - the rookie draft player that survived based on the delist and re rookie rule for 5 years.
Mac Andrew - the yet to debut stick figure with years of development to go.

Even if he only meant big in stature, that's still quite a laugh. I was expecting to hear it was Rowell, King and Touk Miller that had gone down.

A couple of days ago on his SEN radio show, Dwayne was talking about how its not good news for Gold Coast now that their 3 big stars had gotten injured in training.

Mabior Chol - the rookie draft player that survived based on the delist and re rookie rule for 5 years.

Even if he only meant big in stature, that's still quite a laugh. I was expecting to hear it was Rowell, King and Touk Miller that had gone down.
Credit to him that he knew all players were from Gold Coast.

"If you've just joined us"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back