Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Rustyrich

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
'The Shanghai shuffle' was a good line I must admit when he was over in China commentating a great dummy play

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I'm also thankful for my lifelong aversion to basketball. It would be horrible though. It's bad enough to have to put up with his atrocious calling when you know he's a chance to be on, but watching a completely different sport and hearing his voice must be like waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat.

What a f**king c.ocksucker.

ApplecrossWC

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good to see all the usual people in here sooking it up over Dwayne. So many people jealous that Dwayne is living their dream and making the big bucks while they spend their day in their mum's basement taking pot shots at successful people on the internet.

Dwayne is one of the best in the business and a pioneer in the commentary industry. Other commentators have started using terms like chaosball, that's how influential Dwayne has been.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Good to see all the usual people in here sooking it up over Dwayne. So many people jealous that Dwayne is living their dream and making the big bucks while they spend their day in their mum's basement taking pot shots at successful people on the internet.

Dwayne is one of the best in the business and a pioneer in the commentary industry. Other commentators have started using terms like chaosball, that's how influential Dwayne has been.
Nice one. I needed a laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2004
Phuket
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Scorpions West Ham

Nice one Dwayne.

clivenator26

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2009
Latex Condo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Aston Villa

This post is as good as it gets, in fact it’s crazy good.

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
I like Dwayne, he brings some excitement to the game and commentates in a jovial way which is infectious.

Me thinks a lot of people are jealous that Dwayne has achieved more than they ever will in their life.
Dwayne is one of the best in the business despite what all you keyboard warriors say.

I think test cricket would get a real boost from his commentary. Let's face it, no one actually enjoys watching test cricket and it's slowly dying. Having someone like Dwayne in the commentary box would add excitement and bring the punters back.
This is one of my favourite threads on Bigfooty. I love dropping into the fourth estate to check all the additional pages that have appeared on the end. It's one of the funniest threads on Bigfooty. The thing is that I'm not laughing at the same thing that most others are laughing at, that is, Dwayne's supposed incompetence.

I come in here to laugh at the every increasing amount of keyboard warriors who throw in their 2 cents and slander one of the best in the business (yes he is often referred to this by his peers but apparently the Bigfooty losers know better). While Dwayne is out there doing a job he loves and being paid well for it, the jealous people on here living in their mum's basement get a thrill out of him paying out on him on an Internet forum. Get out of the house and get a life people, maybe one day you will be as successful as Dwayne :thumbsu:
If you are implying that I'm Dwayne Russell, then unfortunately I'm not. I'm sure he laughs at all you internet nerds behind your keyboards while he's working a dream job getting paid a lot of cash...
I love his calls and think he is in career best form. All the whinging on here is just jealousy from keyboard warriors and tall poppy syndrome.
Silly thread, Dwayne is one of the best in the business. He has even invented terms like "chaos ball" which are now used industry wide.

Gerard Healey on the other hand...

Don't you think this schtick is getting a bit old, my chum?

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I listen to Sports Day and put up with Dwayne. It will be far better listening when he pi$$es off to his new gig. Had a gutfull of the cheap shots; especially the constant snide remarks about the Gold Coast. It doesn't take any particular skill to bully the weak. I guess the similar treatment of GWS will dry up now.

He hasn't made a single negative comment about Port or Geelong in the time I've been listening, yet, Port were struggling a few years back when the tarps were out and his repeating of the Geelong home ground rubbish is regular and no doubt, endless. Then of course is his crawling up the backside of Patrick Dangerfield and Geelong in general. Absolutely sickening and pathetic.

Suck up to the powerful (including all the business owners in Melbourne) and put the boots into the weak. What a guy. You certainly wouldn't have wanted to be the weedy bloke at his high school.

I guess he is perfectly suited to tabloid radio. His opinions change from week to week. He loves controversy and facts don't really matter as long as listeners are frothing when they call. And if you disagree with Dwayne on-air and make a good case, there's a fair chance you'll get cut off.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I listen to Sports Day and put up with Dwayne. It will be far better listening when he pi$$es off to his new gig. Had a gutfull of the cheap shots; especially the constant snide remarks about the Gold Coast. It doesn't take any particular skill to bully the weak. I guess the similar treatment of GWS will dry up now.

He hasn't made a single negative comment about Port or Geelong in the time I've been listening, yet, Port were struggling a few years back when the tarps were out and his repeating of the Geelong home ground rubbish is regular and no doubt, endless. Then of course is his crawling up the backside of Patrick Dangerfield and Geelong in general. Absolutely sickening and pathetic.

Suck up to the powerful (including all the business owners in Melbourne) and put the boots into the weak. What a guy. You certainly wouldn't have wanted to be the weedy bloke at his high school.

I guess he is perfectly suited to tabloid radio. His opinions change from week to week. He loves controversy and facts don't really matter as long as listeners are frothing when they call. And if you disagree with Dwayne on-air and make a good case, there's a fair chance you'll get cut off.

Did the same to the Dogs for years. Just cheap shots. P***weak.

Flick on the North breakfast on Fox see he’s hosting and immediately flick off.

Never been able to figure out his exact ‘talent’ but I bet SEN give a decent and entertaining caller like Peter Donegan the flick to make room for this moron. It’s what they do.

Mentallo

Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Thankfully I cannot stand basketball but I did channel surf onto ESPN momentarily and he was screaming something out that had me hitting the channel up button as quick as I can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back