Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

The other day I was looking at the Freo/Saints 'Sirengate' match from 2006 which Dwayne was commentating on and it made me recall that in his Ch 9 days he was a much more restrained, tolerable caller. He wasn't the greatest but he was miles better than the pompous buffoon he is now. Is that what other people recall about him back then?

Yeah, that’s the way I remember it as well. A decent caller with an annoying voice but got names wrong on a regular basis.

The other day I was looking at the Freo/Saints 'Sirengate' match from 2006 which Dwayne was commentating on and it made me recall that in his Ch 9 days he was a much more restrained, tolerable caller. He wasn't the greatest but he was miles better than the pompous buffoon he is now. Is that what other people recall about him back then?

Yep definitely. Well at the very least he wasn't the RoboDwayne3000 we have now who spits out the same comments every game.

But wagstaff I just want to thank you for joining us wherever you are watching on THE PLANET!!!!

All those tuning in on Jupiter can FRO.

There's one person who commented on that 'drown them in your honey' video. They said ''Great call, best commentator in the business''. Boy oh boy wowee as BT would say.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back