Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

DROWN EM IN YOUR HONEY MOTTS!!
DROWN EM IN YOUR HONEY!!
WTF?
Honestly. I was driving at the time and had the foxtel app turned up on my phone as every radio station in the state was calling the Freo game.
I fully encourage anyone to turn on the replay and listen to those few minutes with your eyes closed and try to guess WTF is going on.
All you have is a lunatic reciting player names and then screaming about honey. Complete nonsense.

He says it all the time, it's ******* annoying. He's said it twice in the last quarter of Mel/StK. He also says 'from the paint', which is also ******* annoying.
Watched a match from 06 today from channel 9 & Derwayne was so measured & tolerable.

Its like it's contrived the way he carries on, either way it's s**t.

Honestly. I was driving at the time and had the foxtel app turned up on my phone as every radio station in the state was calling the Freo game.
I fully encourage anyone to turn on the replay and listen to those few minutes with your eyes closed and try to guess WTF is going on.
All you have is a lunatic reciting player names and then screaming about honey. Complete nonsense.

Haha, was that the last few minutes of the game? Will have a listen after work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, was that the last few minutes of the game? Will have a listen after work.
Yeah it was.. So many times he was just reciting players names. I understand he's commentating for television, but "Selwood. Vlastuin. Grimes. Houli. Motlop." is not exactly painting a picture.

Watched a match from 06 today from channel 9 & Derwayne was so measured & tolerable.

Its like it's contrived the way he carries on, either way it's s**t.

Yeah, I don't remember him being such a flog back in the channel 9 days. He's slowly devolved to what he is now - a parody of a commentator.

Trolling Richmond,got moist in the groins and got carried away,one of the big Richmond haters doing commentary but he has alot of mates.
#

Remove this Banner Ad

Back