Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

They actually put this imbecile on other sports to commentate over the off season????
He has got photo's.
He brings his signature style to the domestic basketball.

as ever it bears little resemblance to the action on the screen.

does he make the basketball more exciting - YOU BET HE DOES

Was listening to Dwayne on the radio yesterday doing his Sportsday Radio segment where he asked people to call in to discuss AFLx. One guy rang up and started complaining about the women's football and the 'butch women' who play it. Dwayne shut him down quick smart about their private life having nothing to do with skills or quality of football and then gave a plug for the bar in Geelong where his son does drag queen shows of a weekend. Kudos to him for having a zero tolerance approach to such callers.

Call from the 53 minute mark.

Last edited:
"The crowd still stunned by what they saw!!"

Usual crowd noise at a country game in the background.

Would've been a super goal as well Derrrrwayne last year.

Thank god we don't have to listen to you crap on about them this year for the next few weeks.

He is a spud...soon as I hear his voice...I change whatever it is I have on to something else..should get the Tony Shaw DCM treatment..would not be missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a reasonably intelligent bloke, if he just wound all the OTT bullshit right back and called the games straight he'd actually be a good commentator imo.
Agree with this. He can actually call the game with a decent flow and doesn’t seem to constantly get players names wrong which is more than you can say about most other callers - just needs to call it how it is and stop trying to make every passage of play the greatest passage of all time and stop trying to find irrelevant records that could be broken and he’d be one of the better callers in the business.

Agree with this. He can actually call the game with a decent flow and doesn’t seem to constantly get players names wrong which is more than you can say about most other callers - just needs to call it how it is and stop trying to make every passage of play the greatest passage of all time and stop trying to find irrelevant records that could be broken and he’d be one of the better callers in the business.

For me his biggest problem is he makes stupid comments that clearly aren’t well thought out or make any sense.

The one on Saturday where Richmond and Essendon players were going at it behind the ball and he said, that’s a good thing, is just one of I’m sure thousands examples of dumb s**t things he says without actually considering how those things sound to anyone else apart from himself.

He said the Tigers came from 16th last year to win the flag whilst he was commentating Blues v Saints JLT ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back