Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

“Richmond looking at a 100+ score again tonight”

Pretty easy to be looking at a 100+ score when you’ve already got 100+ on the board.

I thought he might be a liitle lost this preseason without his 'this is for 9', but no he's obviously been working on some new stuff such as 'shake and bake' whatever that means.

I thought he might be a liitle lost this preseason without his 'this is for 9', but no he's obviously been working on some new stuff such as 'shake and bake' whatever that means.
He makes up for the lack of ‘this is for nine’ calls by telling us that every shot from outside fifty would have been for nine in previous years.

Can't believe this clown of a commentator was able to gain the media coverage he did recently over his post about the AFL having names on the back of guernseys (he was for it).

Can't believe this clown of a commentator was able to gain the media coverage he did recently over his post about the AFL having names on the back of guernseys (he was for it).

He, self-admittedly, brings it up at the start of every season.

As lazy as people bringing up AFL state of origin after every Rugby League state of origin game.

Wrong thread for it but I reckon Lynch is worse than Derwayne. Actually has trouble pronouncing common words and tries to put the letter r into every word. Aristrair Wrynch. Pretty pathetic for someone being paid to talk.

Just curious, do you think Lynch is worse than Darcy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Talladega Nights is the source

I knew there was something banging in the back of my mind:

YOU SAID A MOUTHFUL, DICK, BABY By Mark Fischetti March 19th, 1990

"Look at Rice's speed! A little shake 'n' bake. Showtime! Party time! Here he comes. He converts! He finishes! He finalizes!
Whether you love him or hate him, and it seems that almost everyone either loves him or hates him, Dick Vitale has become the voice of college basketball."

Derwayne wants to be Dick. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back