Remove this Banner Ad

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
im guessing the 500hrs to 100% complete is because of the choices that permanently change the map so you need multiple replays.

Otherwise 500hrs is some Ubisoft map filling bullshit.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yeah that’s nuts, this game will be on my platinum wish list

I haven't even got to Cyberpunk, Far Cry 6 plus all the other stuff that's coming this year. That side stuff would have to be Witcher 3 level quality to be worth it!

IIRC I put 400 odd hours into AC Odyssey.

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
I hope that it seemingly been in development hell for a few years doesnt hurt the game, the first was a surprise hit for me.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Victorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Story 20hrs give or take. Imagine the sort of bloat there must be to pad this out to 500 hours.

• A focused playthrough of Dying Light 2’s main story can be completed in about 20 hours; more for some, less for others.
  • Completing all the side quests, learning about the world’s history, and engaging with all characters can easily take 80 hours or more, depending on playstyle. Dying Light 2 takes place in a complex world filled with content and built both broadly and vertically.

Balony_pony16

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
im guessing the 500hrs to 100% complete is because of the choices that permanently change the map so you need multiple replays.

Otherwise 500hrs is some Ubisoft map filling bullshit.

there will likely be loads of online dlc for years as well. Looks like it will be a game that gives us years of value

Balony_pony16

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I haven't even got to Cyberpunk, Far Cry 6 plus all the other stuff that's coming this year. That side stuff would have to be Witcher 3 level quality to be worth it!

IIRC I put 400 odd hours into AC Odyssey.
I got the far cry platinum… pretty easy to do actually

Witcher 3 I might try get done when they remaster it. But geez that looks a hard one, but would be so good to get

berisha

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Burnley, San Jose Sharks
Got my review code this morning. Keen to get stuck in over the weekend. Embargo ends day before launch. If anyone has any questions I'll do my best to answer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad