Multiplat Dying Light 2

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yeah that’s nuts, this game will be on my platinum wish list

I haven't even got to Cyberpunk, Far Cry 6 plus all the other stuff that's coming this year. That side stuff would have to be Witcher 3 level quality to be worth it!

IIRC I put 400 odd hours into AC Odyssey.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Story 20hrs give or take. Imagine the sort of bloat there must be to pad this out to 500 hours.

• A focused playthrough of Dying Light 2’s main story can be completed in about 20 hours; more for some, less for others.
  • Completing all the side quests, learning about the world’s history, and engaging with all characters can easily take 80 hours or more, depending on playstyle. Dying Light 2 takes place in a complex world filled with content and built both broadly and vertically.

Sep 18, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I haven't even got to Cyberpunk, Far Cry 6 plus all the other stuff that's coming this year. That side stuff would have to be Witcher 3 level quality to be worth it!

IIRC I put 400 odd hours into AC Odyssey.
I got the far cry platinum… pretty easy to do actually

Witcher 3 I might try get done when they remaster it. But geez that looks a hard one, but would be so good to get

berisha

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Burnley, San Jose Sharks
Got my review code this morning. Keen to get stuck in over the weekend. Embargo ends day before launch. If anyone has any questions I'll do my best to answer.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Techland were pretty good to show old gen gameplay. More companies need this transparency.

Outside of the staples like FIFA I don't think I've had as many IRL friends and family getting a game on launch than this. Should be a pretty fun party this weekend.

I'm still torn about getting on release as I simply must be playing with others.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm still torn about getting on release as I simply must be playing with others.

I was a little on the fence too as my PS pals who I'd most likely be playing with are on at different times than me often during the week. However I've been so bored with stuff to play lately that I just want to play something new and everyone is promising to help everyone else out regardless of where they are in the game. That was important to me because there is no way I'm venturing out at night on my own lol.

I was a little on the fence too as my PS pals who I'd most likely be playing with are on at different times than me often during the week. However I've been so bored with stuff to play lately that I just want to play something new and everyone is promising to help everyone else out regardless of where they are in the game. That was important to me because there is no way I'm venturing out at night on my own lol.

Cheap on Amazon.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
My review for anyone interested:

A bit of a frustrating one. When it all comes together it can be very good but it suffers from a few issues that bring it down.
Some reports that there are over 1000 bug fixes in the Day 1 patch - I'm guessing you and other reviewers played without the patch, right?

Back