Dyl and Friends Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiering in under 5 mins, Dyl chats to Brandon Ellis, who gives a super insightful chat about the secret behind the Tigers premierships.

Check it out!

Dyl was asked a few general history questions on 3AW one day.
Guy is as dumb as dogshit.
Still I was gong to give his podcast a chance...
But anyone shortening thier name to "Dyl" ?....
Nah.

Bit harsh, but sure he's not the sharpest guy. I actually think that's his charm, his podcast is great to listen to because he's genuinely inquisitive with his guests. So many podcast hosts spend half the show trying to prove how smart they are, they forget to let the interviewee speak.

Toby Greene features on this week's ep of Dyl and Friends.

He talks his love for the Giants, and why he hasn't considered returning to Vic, the loss of Cameron and why Movember is close to his heart after losing his cousin last year.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Dyl was asked a few general history questions on 3AW one day.
Guy is as dumb as dogshit.
Still I was gong to give his podcast a chance...
But anyone shortening thier name to "Dyl" ?....
Nah.

If you're going to have a crack at someone for being dumb, at least spell GOING & THEIR correctly.

Premiering at 7:30pm tonight, Tom Papley joins Dyl for this week's episode of Dyl and Friends, and exclusively details his reasons behind his trade request to Carlton in 2019.

This week's ep features Christian Petracca, who is a ripping bloke!

Tune in now via YouTube Premiere!

Enjoy! 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait to listen to the Juddy one.

Always find the past players ones better, they can talk a little more and reveal that little bit extra.

Time for a Beer with Xav Ellis is a perfect example of this. The old Hawthorn players ones are great.

This week's ep features a sit down with ex-Swan/Don Ted Richards, who relives some quality footy moments and life post-footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back