Dyl and Friends Podcast

Dyl catches up with Carlton champ, Patrick Cripps, on this week's edition of Dyl and Friends!

The insight he gives into how close he came to almost not playing that game vs Brizzy in 2019 due to mental fatigue is amazing!

May 24, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Giving these a listen as I try and fire up for 2021.

What are the best episodes? Have listened to Clarko, Greene and Milne.

AFL preferably
If you’re looking for a bit of humour and afl, the Daniel gorringe and Tommy Sheridan ones are pretty funny.

The Brandon Ellis,Fevola, Judd, Cripps, mitch Robinson ones are very good too. All are very honest.

On this week's ep we have Caleb Daniel.

Absolute ripping bloke! Hope you enjoy!

I'm sure you've all heard the news about Kade Simpson eyeing a return to footy?

Well, his episode drops tonight a 7:30pm. Enjoy!

Big ep this week, featuring 4 of the best midfielders in the comp, with Tom Mitchell, Lachie Neale, Patrick Cripps and Matt Rowell jumping on for a chat!

Lex22

Club Legend
Jun 8, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Quite like his interviews, Dyl has really found his niche with that gig. Interesting content.

I don’t get the Daniel Gorringe appeal, however. Don’t find him funny or interesting. Just a try hard.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Quite like his interviews, Dyl has really found his niche with that gig. Interesting content.

I don’t get the Daniel Gorringe appeal, however. Don’t find him funny or interesting. Just a try hard.
Little hard to understand at times too.

Yep, 100%

One of the absolute worst, hes really trying to move into that Ryan Fitzgerald spot but he just doesn't have the personality of likeability to do it successfully.

Back