Past Dylan Buckley

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't work hard enough and there are always others coming over the top
You can't wait for it to happen
That's the nature of things
Great that he played for the club just as his father did!
Good luck to him

Surely Pies pick him up. Eddie on many occasions said he really liked him as a player. Listening to Eddie commentate really gave a sence very much of a Kevin Spacey young man kind of lust for him. Like Bruce and Rioli.

Surely Pies pick him up. Eddie on many occasions said he really liked him as a player. Listening to Eddie commentate really gave a sence very much of a Kevin Spacey young man kind of lust for him. Like Bruce and Rioli.
I don't even know where to begin on the different levels of wrong happening in this post

They need a quick small forward to put pressure on I50. If he has a bit of luck with injuries who knows. Castagna is no world beater but played that role in a GF for the Tigers.
Unfortunately, except for one day out against Melbourne in 2016, Buckley struggled when tried as a small forward.

He played his best football in 2014 as a running HB, but since then has battled to consistently put together good football. He has little bursts in some games & then goes missing for a couple of quarters at a time. He consistently fails to get to good positions & I personally think this is a result of not reading the game very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately, except for one day out against Melbourne in 2016, Buckley struggled when tried as a small forward.

He played his best football in 2014 as a running HB, but since then has battled to consistently put together good football. He has little bursts in some games & then goes missing for a couple of quarters at a time. He consistently fails to get to good positions & I personally think this is a result of not reading the game very well.
No doubt ,but I am still hoping that with a decent run with injuries he can turn it around in a new environment. Think we all have a soft spot for Dylan even though it was time for SOS to make the call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back