Dylan Howard: Journalist or Dumpster Diver?

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Dylan Howard's greatest atrocities was one a lot of people fail to pick up on.
When grilled on the source of the 'medical records' he promptly dobbed in his 'source', revealing sources is something journalists never do as it severely contradicts their code of ethics.
Journalists, those of the Herald Sun to be precise, have actually gone to jail after being found in contempt of court when they refused to disclose the origins of their information.

Anyone see the Dylan Howard interview with Charlie Sheen on ACA tonight ?
It's sad to say but Charlie looked the more healthier of the two.Dylan looks as though he's been on a seefood diet.

I'll bet Charlie wouldn't bother with an injunction if Dylan found his medical records in the gutter.

Saw it and immediately thought the same as you.:thumbsu:

Charlie was obviously on some good gear. Dylan resembled a cross between John Michael Howson and Eric Cartman after he had been on the Weight Gain 2000

The man is absolute tripe. Was going to say this belongs in Footy Fourth Estate but he seriously is a massive knob and the more people that know about it the better. I wonder what actually goes through his head when he pulls crap like this.

$$$$$$$$

Look who floated to the surface in the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

Weinstein also enlisted other journalists to uncover information that he could use to undermine women with allegations. A December, 2016, e-mail exchange between Weinstein and Dylan Howard, the chief content officer of American Media Inc., which publishes the National Enquirer, shows Howard sharing with Weinstein material obtained by one of his reporters, as part of an effort to help Weinstein disprove McGowan’s allegation of rape. In one e-mail, Howard sent Weinstein a list of contacts. “Let’s discuss next steps on each,” he wrote. After Weinstein thanked him, Howard described a call that one of his reporters made to Elizabeth Avellan, the ex-wife of the director Robert Rodriguez, whom Rodriguez left to have a relationship with McGowan.

Avellan told me that she remembered the interview. Howard’s reporter “kept calling and calling and calling,” she said, and also contacted others close to her. Avellan finally called back because “I was afraid people might start calling my kids.” In a long phone call, the reporter pressed her for unflattering statements about McGowan. She insisted that the call be off the record, and the reporter agreed. The reporter recorded the call, and subsequently passed the audio to Howard.

In subsequent e-mails to Weinstein, Howard said, “I have something AMAZING . . . eventually she laid into Rose pretty hard.” Weinstein replied, “This is the killer. Especially if my fingerprints r not on this.” Howard then reassured Weinstein, “They are not. And the conversation . . . is RECORDED.” The next day, Howard added, in another e-mail, “Audio file to follow.” (Howard denied sending the audio to Weinstein.) Avellan told me that she would not have agreed to coöperate in efforts to discredit McGowan. “I don’t want to shame people,” she said. “I wasn’t interested. Women should stand together.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

Does anyone know the full story with him and Craig Hutchison (as touched on on this week's "The Sounding Board" podcast)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have I woken up in an alternate universe? I've literally never heard of this fool or nearly all of the stories he's been involved in.

Some existence, hey? :laughing:

I remember having an email conversation with him over the medical docs scandal with him obviously trying to justify why it was the moral and responsible thing to do.

I told him he was a disgrace whichever way he tried to justify it.

And now, as we see the inimitable Dylan Howard, Chief Content Officer no less for American Media Inc (publisher of the National Enquirer and a cesspit full of other outlets) taking on the world's richest man, I wonder if anyone can tell me who the AFL club was that Dylan Howard named on Channel 7 as having two players taking drugs?

I presume the suppression order in Victoria has been rendered meaningless by the internet...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back