Dylan Shiel on Curtis Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

So now Christian uses ‘potential to injure’ in his reasonings again but didn’t for Burgoyne.
He is an inconsistent muppet and yes that goes for Rohan incident also, he can word any report he likes to get an outcome. Following guidelines isn’t even a thing as he can twist anything and get inconsistent findings.
Didn’t need to change any laws after the Burgoyne incident, just throw in the word potential.

Because Burgoyne didnt break the rules as they existed at the time.

Did you not pay attention to the 2 changes the AFL made?
1. Sling tackle now doesnt have to require both arms pinned
2. Sling tackles now can be rated with potential to cause harm to increase the impact rating

Also, there have been plenty of sling tackles since Burgoyne but the media hasnt been outraged so noone cares.

Was there a change made over the offseason with regard to force?

Are thresholds for “high” (Shiel) and “severe” (Long) now lower?

I always had it in my head (pardon the pun) that severe was the very rare, highest level, beyond even concussion... like genuine face rearrangements like Gaff on Brayshaw or Solomon on Ling.

I was thinking something like Long is high, Shiel (no damage, played out game) would be medium and love taps would be low. Am I wrong or has it changed?

Was there a change made over the offseason with regard to force?

Are thresholds for “high” (Shiel) and “severe” (Long) now lower?

I always had it in my head (pardon the pun) that severe was the very rare, highest level, beyond even concussion... like genuine face rearrangements like Gaff on Brayshaw or Solomon on Ling.

I was thinking something like Long is high, Shiel (no damage, played out game) would be medium and love taps would be low. Am I wrong or has it changed?

What? I thought Ling was born with that face. I had no idea it was Dean Solomon's fault.

Shiel would have got off if it was a prelim.

Don't think the man bun was a good character reference either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back