Dylan Shiel tells GWS, Hawks, Saints, Blues to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are players always telling clubs to GAGF (and vice versa)?
Just for once, I'd just like a player to just tell a club "I appreciate your offer, but no thank you".
It's much more polite.
Pfffft.

You know what you can go and do?

Are Hawks fans all on high sodium diets because they seem mighty salty.

Its no big deal, Shiel just thinks we are a better club than you. That's all.

I'd be salty if we'd sold the farm for him.

Not sure it was about which club is better, it was more about the right fit, and there is no better better fit than the Injectors ie bunch of downhill skiers

Poor Brett :$

570502_0de98be543426d33c142169eb463477e.jpeg
More like...

image.jpg

me reading this news today..
QONVIyz.gif
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

zackah DapperJong HirdsTheWord

get in here and commence sharing your goo for the man!
the god!
the legend that is..
the freaking dodo!!!

good grief I do believe he has done it again chaps!!
essendon-list-manager-adrian-dodoro-looks-ahead-during-the-2013-afl-picture-id182955958
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

* yes the dodo is indeed wearing two jackets in this picture..
why?
Because **** you, that's why,we got our man!! (again!)

pretty reasonable replacement for the loss of Jackson Merrett..:D:D:D

I need not tell anyone anymore stories of the great man.

convinced shiels to join essendon against-

- the club he supported as a kid
- taking a massive pay cut

* you carlton!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back