Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, you know what they say....Where's there's smoke, there's usually fire.

He is on record as having desired a return home previously.

Your unequivocal dismissal of the possibility doesn't strike one as convincing in the least.

If that was true.

Shiel would of been at the saints since year 2.(or was it Richmond year 3?)

Kelly would of been at North.

Cameron at Adelaide.

Tomo at Carlton.

Hopper at Carlton.

Lobb at Freo.

Couldn't care less if it was convincing. There is no evidence that it happened.
The only evidence is that he has re-signed and each time it's been early in the year.

Every year (even when we have them all signed) there is the clickbate from the VFL media and its proven bullshit.

Will Shiel leave? It's always a possibility with FA but have seen no evidence to suggest he wants out or we want to let him go.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yes....Interesting stipulation considering the coming cap-squeeze & the desire to hoard more first round talent for the coming 2 years....No academy steals heading your way this year or likely next either.....hmmmm.
What cap squeeze?

Fmd. Well it appears we found the one fool that actually believes the vfl clickbate media.

What cap squeeze?

Fmd. Well it appears we found the one fool that actually believes the vfl clickbate media.

Looks like you'll be settling for around pick 15 for him in 2019 then.....When other clubs will be offering him far more than you can afford to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wanted a return to Victoria 2 years ago, before the AFL intervened & stepped in to offer him a sweet-heart offer, in order for him to stay....Next year he'll be a free-agent, so it makes sense for GWS to maximise on their returns now, rather than settle for a single first round pick next year.....The greater flexibility on offer in this years draft with regards future pick trading also makes it more than plausible.
Ummm, nup.

1) GWS in flag window. If no flag this year, have a crack next year in Lids, Shaws and Griffens likely last years. Frees up cap space for 2020, if required.
2) IF, he decides he wants to leave end of 2019, he's not moving to a cellar dweller. Therefore, that Team has a pick around 10ish or worse. Any compo pick will be wont be much better than that, at best. GWS will match any FA bid, forcing a trade. Any trade is 2 x 1st rounders.

Should he leave he suits us better than anyone, would be a poor effort from Dodoro to not convince him of that.

I dunno….A little red kia up against an Audi......I know which one I'd be plumping for.

Back