Recommitted Dylan Stephens [re-signed for two years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Good move. With those exits he can give it a real crack for 2 years

With Dawson Leaving did open up his Chances.

Though I don't think the Talk between Stephens and Collingwood got to Serious

Stephens, the club’s first round pick in the 2019 NAB AFL Draft, has also committed to a further two seasons at the Swans.

The 20-year-old from South Australia has shown great promise in 15 senior matches in his first two seasons at the club.

With Dawson Leaving did open up his Chances.

Though I don't think the Talk between Stephens and Collingwood got to Serious
I mean if you're a list manager you wouldn't be doing your due diligence if you didn't at least ask around. That's the annoying thing about the media 'pundits' though because they ask their sources these vaguely open ended questions that allow them to report fake headlines of player movement.

Last edited:
I mean if you're a list manager you wouldn't be doing your due diligence if you didn't at least ask around. That's the annoying thing about the media 'pundits' though because they ask their sources these vaguely open ended questions that allow them to report fake headlines of player movement.

I am pretty sure we did ask him about would he like to come to Collingwood but I don't think it got to Talking about Contracts yet.

Agree that Media put names out there that are not Strong Chances of Actually Getting Traded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back