Keeper Lg. Dynasty 12 Team UF with Unique scoring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockyFreo

Draftee
Feb 3, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm putting together a new Dynasty AFL fantasy team. It's similar to Supercoach/AFL Dreamteam, however instead of redrafting every year, you keep your entire team.

The idea of this is to build a team that can win more than 1 premiership. You draft younger players as a priority who you will have for years to come.

The draft will be a slow draft, with 2 hour to have your pick, and will take place over the course of 4 or 5 days.

You'll pick a full team of 22 on field players, with scoring adjusted so there is an even spread of midfielders/forwards/rucks and backs throughout the top 200 players available.

The challenge will be in drafting a team that can score more points than any of the other 11 teams in the competition. We are looking to start drafting straight away and everything is setup ready to go.

Cost is $55 per year (pay 2 years upfront before the draft starts). Payouts are for 1st and 2nd place, as well as for most overall points, most points scored in a single week and for minor premier (top of ladder).

We use Facebook Messenger to communicate between owners.

Some key things to be aware of:
1. We use Ultimate Footy as the platform (with the premium features plus purchased).
2. The teams are 22 players on field and18 bench (4 x Backs, 8 x Mids, 1 x Ruck, 4 x Fwd, 4 x Back/Fwd Utility, 1 x Mid/Ruck Utility).
3. The scoring system is unique and is the most exciting thing about the league. I've come up with a scoring system that equalises the differences between the positions and rewards key position players more than they usually are.
Of course top 3 players (by average last year for example) are still T. Mitchell, Grundy and Macrae. But also in the top 25 players are Harris Andrews (190 spoils last year), Lance Franklin (averages 7 marks per game) and Shannon Hurn (Disposal efficiency is a hugh 85.5%).

I've created a league that allows you to draft the players you like from the different positions while still being able to compete scoring-wise (you don't have to use your first 5 draft picks on midfielders to be competitive).

So if you are looking for a challenge, and are serious (must be committed to the next 5 years and more), then post a comment/questions below or direct message me. We are looking for the last few members of the league and then we will begin drafting.

Only one spot remaining but are looking for the most committed, not just the first. We'll start the draft as soon as full

I'm putting together a new Dynasty AFL fantasy team. It's similar to Supercoach/AFL Dreamteam, however instead of redrafting every year, you keep your entire team.

The idea of this is to build a team that can win more than 1 premiership. You draft younger players as a priority who you will have for years to come.

The draft will be a slow draft, with 2 hour to have your pick, and will take place over the course of 4 or 5 days.

You'll pick a full team of 22 on field players, with scoring adjusted so there is an even spread of midfielders/forwards/rucks and backs throughout the top 200 players available.

The challenge will be in drafting a team that can score more points than any of the other 11 teams in the competition. We are looking to start drafting straight away and everything is setup ready to go.

Cost is $55 per year (pay 2 years upfront before the draft starts). Payouts are for 1st and 2nd place, as well as for most overall points, most points scored in a single week and for minor premier (top of ladder).

We use Facebook Messenger to communicate between owners.

Some key things to be aware of:
1. We use Ultimate Footy as the platform (with the premium features plus purchased).
2. The teams are 22 players on field and18 bench (4 x Backs, 8 x Mids, 1 x Ruck, 4 x Fwd, 4 x Back/Fwd Utility, 1 x Mid/Ruck Utility).
3. The scoring system is unique and is the most exciting thing about the league. I've come up with a scoring system that equalises the differences between the positions and rewards key position players more than they usually are.
Of course top 3 players (by average last year for example) are still T. Mitchell, Grundy and Macrae. But also in the top 25 players are Harris Andrews (190 spoils last year), Lance Franklin (averages 7 marks per game) and Shannon Hurn (Disposal efficiency is a hugh 85.5%).

I've created a league that allows you to draft the players you like from the different positions while still being able to compete scoring-wise (you don't have to use your first 5 draft picks on midfielders to be competitive).

So if you are looking for a challenge, and are serious (must be committed to the next 5 years and more), then post a comment/questions below or direct message me. We are looking for the last few members of the league and then we will begin drafting.
You say you've came up with your own scoring formula?

Sounds like you used the one I gave to you in the other thread? I don't expect any kudos but no need to claim it as your own.

Hi mate never ended up using yours. I played with it but it didn't match.

I really wanted to bring the forwards and the backs into the game more, and have spent just as much time as yourself I think trying different options to get where i'm happy with.

Current scoring we have is this:

1550748353744.png

I did read your scoring with interest, and appreciate you replying to the post though!

Hi mate never ended up using yours. I played with it but it didn't match.

I really wanted to bring the forwards and the backs into the game more, and have spent just as much time as yourself I think trying different options to get where i'm happy with.

Current scoring we have is this:

View attachment 623388

I did read your scoring with interest, and appreciate you replying to the post though!
Thanks mate, sorry I jumped the gun there.... Footy emotions already running high!

I'll forgive you if you take up this last position so we can get started with the draft!!

But all good mate, to be honest I didn't see your follow up post with all the work you did til tonight, I didn't see that alert but looks like you did pretty well with it.
I just really wanted to create this league, with this mix of players so guess i had the blinkers on. I think you came up with a pretty good scoring system so let me know if you ever get an orphan team

I'll forgive you if you take up this last position so we can get started with the draft!!

But all good mate, to be honest I didn't see your follow up post with all the work you did til tonight, I didn't see that alert but looks like you did pretty well with it.
I just really wanted to create this league, with this mix of players so guess i had the blinkers on. I think you came up with a pretty good scoring system so let me know if you ever get an orphan team
Haha, I would love to help but our league is pretty full on and I don't know if I can commit to 2 keeper leagues - well, I know I can't.

Happy to help fellow commissioners though, hope your league is a great success.

Hi Zim. Sorry but i completely disagree. It's an inaccurate kick 19 times out of 20. Why reward an inaccurate disposal?

1. If it was a negative score in the real games you watch how fast players become more accurate.
2. They still get the point for the kick (and the effective disposal still counts unfortunately).

Thanks for your interest

An inaccurate kick that can win u a flag. While I agree it's silly to reward a miss with a score that can make a difference the afl does do it, so it should be fantasy relevant. Since it does provide a score technically its not inaffective.

Hi Zim. Sorry but i completely disagree. It's an inaccurate kick 19 times out of 20. Why reward an inaccurate disposal?

1. If it was a negative score in the real games you watch how fast players become more accurate.
2. They still get the point for the kick (and the effective disposal still counts unfortunately).

Thanks for your interest

Just want to point out, players don't get an effective disposal for kicking a behind.

I play in a league with Disposal Efficiency % as a stat and when a player kicks a behind it is registered by Champion Data as an ineffective kick (because it hands the ball over to the opposition) although a behind is still a positive score and can win you a game. Go figure lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back