Fantasy Dynasty League 2008 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Alpha Dynasty - DISCUSSION - Part 3

Hay gg, reackon we could lock Free Agency over the offseason till the draft. There is going to be alot of FA picking up value from now till season start and i would think it fair that those players be locked out till the rookie/FA draft... what you think?

yea bro thats sweet..... just would prefer sooner than later thats all

I can see Mords point, just sucks when you don't even have 34 people you WANT to keep :p What if I decided to trade 3-4 players for picks, and then I am left with 30 keepers. When would I be able to pick em up again?

I cant lock the rosters. Still searching. Dunno how.

If you trade picks for players or picks for picks or players for players you can do that. It doesnt matter how many keepers you end up with. If you have 30 players and 6 draft picks, you're gonna have to pick the rest off waivers/FA. If you have 30 players and 10 picks then you can get to your 40 max.

I cant lock the rosters. Still searching. Dunno how.

If you trade picks for players or picks for picks or players for players you can do that. It doesnt matter how many keepers you end up with. If you have 30 players and 6 draft picks, you're gonna have to pick the rest off waivers/FA. If you have 30 players and 10 picks then you can get to your 40 max.
What are we doing now anyway? Draft then cut or cut then draft?

Meeting Center has the update on that.

The threads people voted on have been taken into account. One decision which HAS been made by me is that it's 34 keepers, 6 cuts need to be made before the draft, and then we do a 6 round draft.

I've already started my trimming process, but it's slow going because im still unsure on a few choices. I have like 38 players at the moment. Looking to trim another 4 down.

Yea dude.... go to LM tools.... edit league rules or something.... then change FA aquisitons to none.... i think it is set to unlimited atm!

Trent cole as a LB?? Whats going on? Is it going to be like that for the whole year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trent cole as a LB?? Whats going on? Is it going to be like that for the whole year?
Suggs is one who has also changed, was listed as DE/LB last year, now just LB, cant do much about it unfortunately, leaves me thin at DL though

Soon I'll get back into the voting threads. The ESPN 2009 update still has LBs max at 5 etc.
Plus the Cutthroat League scoring settings is what I want for Dynasty.

Hopefully you guys bend a little with some changes because I would like Cutthroat and Dynasty to be the same scoring and present the two opposites of fantasy football (cutthroat no keepers, no bench system, and dynasty, where your bench is your own FA list kinda).

From all those polls GG i got the feeling that the consensus was not to change any or the rules or scoring, besides the number of LB... Am i wrong?

The latest feedback threads were to get a feel for the roster size mainly. The scoring one hasnt been proposed yet.

Im gonna start an official voting thread soon....which will be "this" vs "that". Presenting all the rule changes in one vs the current system in another.

Previously, there were threads to get feedback and stats on how people thought, because they were not consistent. A portion want things to stay, a portion are open to more LBs, a portion open to new scoring, a portion opposed, etc etc.

So give me a few hours or so and I'll put together a presentation.

Would be cool if everyone could update their trade block status on the espn site

Also keen to do some draft pick trades if anyone is interested in my 1st rounder

Would be cool if everyone could update their trade block status on the espn site

Also keen to do some draft pick trades if anyone is interested in my 1st rounder

Anyone and everyone on trading block for the flashers.

I need QBs. Whoever owns Pennington. Give him up.

Interested in 1st round picks aswell...

Willing to spend big on the right QB...

If anyone in this league format isn't scared to talk trades (You're all too scared to make a move :p) and thinks they can rip me off for a middle of the road QB, please PM :p

I'd consider trading Russell if anyone's interested. 2nd-3rd type of round pick for him. Especially if by the time of our draft Ive 100% decided who I'm drafting #1 (eg, Sanchez).

Alternatively, I'm also interested in discussing trading a 2nd or 3rd or 4th pick for a RB on someone's roster. I have someone in mind specifically that's a current back-up on an NFL team who is owned by someone.

Im open also to trading down my 1st round pick if anyone is interested. Roughly, I'd say that kind of trade would involve swapping 1sts and taking your 2nd or maybe swapping 1sts, taking your 2nd and giving you my third for one or two of your fringe players, or something kinda like that. Eg, Russell for a 3rd, swapping 1sts, taking your 2nd, giving you a 4th for a back-up RB or something like that. I dunno, depends.

Willing to spend big on the right QB...

If anyone in this league format isn't scared to talk trades (You're all too scared to make a move :p) and thinks they can rip me off for a middle of the road QB, please PM :p
Jake Delhomme could do with a change of scenery! ;)

Im open also to trading down my 1st round pick if anyone is interested. Roughly, I'd say that kind of trade would involve swapping 1sts and taking your 2nd or maybe swapping 1sts, taking your 2nd and giving you my third for one of your players, or something kinda like that.
is that all? a lot less then earlier inquiries! :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back