Fantasy Dynasty TE Premium SuperFlex 2021 Startup - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2 reasons. The first one agree is ridiculous

Nearly as ridiculous as not having a phone, Amish man.

I've got a phone, just don't use it for fantasy football and internet. I use it for calling people and texting... :)

Dont know anthing about Sleeper & dont like what I'm hearing, could be interested otherwise.
Its a platform with a flashy UI but it appears to lack the depth of even ESPN's fantasy platform. Couple that with a mobile app that is frequently laggy and its not hard to see why its already turned off a couple of guys here

Its a platform with a flashy UI but it appears to lack the depth of even ESPN's fantasy platform. Couple that with a mobile app that is frequently laggy and its not hard to see why its already turned off a couple of guys here
Seems to be a love/hate thing. I love it and have never experienced any of the above issues. Personally I don’t want to join another league that isn’t on sleeper, each to their own I guess.

Seems to be a love/hate thing. I love it and have never experienced any of the above issues. Personally I don’t want to join another league that isn’t on sleeper, each to their own I guess.
Same here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fairly straightforward - click on the League button, scroll down & youll see League Settings, all options are in there
Cheers, im not the commish so can't see s**t unfortunately

It seems so far it is:

In - gillon, BPG, Toadvine, Dannyreed

In if its not Sleeper - ADP, fuey

In if it is Sleeper - Blacky, WRU666

Maybe - Me, rumply, Haychh
Get involved mate

You too A11dAtP0w3R

fuey you can sit this one out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back