Fantasy Dynasty TE Premium SuperFlex 2021 Startup - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon add one defensive flex, change the 2nd QB to a SF and potentially add 1 more offensive flex.

re squad sizes I reckon we double the starting line up, which I think is 16 so make 32

I should have checked sleeper before posting the above, you seem to have done some of the above. I’d vote on bigger bench and IR though otherwise harder to stash prospects

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I see the point, although I feel like that will just lead to an absolutely dead waiver wire. May just put it to a vote

I think you’d be surprised. We have 15 starters, 19 bench spots and 5 IR and waivers are still very active. In fact 8 waivers just cleared in that comp as I was typing this message

Chief Blacky keeps pointlessly tagging me, I realise we can't use the ignore button on big footy mods but surely Blacky doesn't count after self appointing himself to this board anyway.? 🙂
You seemed somewhat interested

I think you’d be surprised. We have 15 starters, 19 bench spots and 5 IR and waivers are still very active. In fact 8 waivers just cleared in that comp as I was typing this message
What sort of league are you in where 8 waivers clear at 7pm on a Wednesday night in May??

You seemed somewhat interested

Dont fall for that s**t Chief ...
No interest on sleeper from me thanks mate until they get the app sorted for tablet.

I'd prefer not mate, I'll turn into a whinging fu** as soon as sleeper tilts me like I do in the other league, you'd be far happier without me.

Seems the majority of people like sleeper anyway, you'll get numbers and draft done before the season starts.

What sort of league are you in where 8 waivers clear at 7pm on a Wednesday night in May??

There are multiple melts on a weekly basis during off season. Multiple per hour during the season.

Blacky tried to cause a melt then by setting the weekly waiver wire 24 hours too early. He’s just an all round s**t bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back