Dyson Heppell to be a weekly regular on AFL360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ok? Seem flustered.
Nope. Not even remotely. Cooking a scrumptious meal, having a nice glass of champagne and listening to my little bloke discuss the parallels between Animal Farm and Australia's asylum seeker policies. My boys had a good hit out yesterday, I had an awesome weekend. Life is good.

Even then, it wouldn't matter. It wouldn't matter even slightly

I think the only situation where it matters is if Dyson was getting paid some way above market figure to write (more than what another player would get for the same output) - and even then if he wrote about the supplement saga experiences in addition could then successfully argue why he was being paid extra.

Nope. Not even remotely. Cooking a scrumptious meal, having a nice glass of champagne and listening to my little bloke discuss the parallels between Animal Farm and Australia's asylum seeker policies. My boys had a good hit out yesterday, I had an awesome weekend. Life is good.
Don't you teach your little bloke to put down electronics when having a conversation?

He's having the discussion with his father who just got home. I'm listening and on here. It's called multi tasking.

"The" discussion? Far out TMI

Not a good look for the game.

I understand it's good for ratings and Essendon PR, because Heppell is a likeable bogan. Also the producer and co-host are staunch Essendon people.

End of the day, Dyson Heppell's a willing drug cheat who should be kept out of the spotlight as much as possible, especially while he is serving a doping ban.
great post, it's a missed opportunity, there are good news stories at the Bombers, there were guys like Zaha who showed the strength of will to do the right thing.

I know he's busier than Hepp this year, but would have been great to see him in the spotlight, something positive for bomber fans rather than rubbing their noses in the drug thing again and again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drug cheats get rewarded with cushy media gigs. Yeah, nothing damaging in that image.

It might sit ok with some people (and good on them), but it doesn't sit right with me, I won't be watching 360. I feel that if I watched it I would be supporting drug cheating in sport. That isn't the example I want to set for my children, especially after I have been telling them it isn't ok to take drugs, or cheat.

It might sit ok with some people (and good on them), but it doesn't sit right with me, I won't be watching 360. I feel that if I watched it I would be supporting drug cheating in sport. That isn't the example I want to set for my children, especially after I have been telling them it isn't ok to take drugs, or cheat.

Will you attend or watch the football once these players are playing again in 2017?

you need to accept that many people dont consider them drug cheats. In fact the vast majority of opposition supporters I know consider them somewhat unlucky

inb4 'to get caught'
“If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.”- ANATOLE FRANCE

Ohhhh clever word play! You didn't actually address what I said though.
I think I did though, they're worked up because, well they like to be outraged over anything that represents Essendon and drugz
And the fabric of the game is in tatters already :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back