Dyson Heppell to be a weekly regular on AFL360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you attend or watch the football once these players are playing again in 2017?

Yes. After the players have served their time for drug cheating. I support punishing those for bad behaviour, and would be prepared to give them a chance after they have served out their punishment. But, only after they have served out their punishment. 360 as a show, obviously supports incentivizing this type of behaviour (cheating), and I am not ok with that. Others might be fine with that, and good on them. I am sure Heppell is a ripping young kid, that isn't my issue either. My issue is that he did the wrong thing, and I don't support that, and I won't support him, until he has served his punishment.

Yes, you must be so very proud. **** winning premierships, or even a final for more than 12 years, you've got the joy of being confirmed drug cheats and the hate of the majority of other footy fans to relish. Oh how we envy you, you lucky bastards!
And we were happy despite being drug cheats.
Aye, because we WERE drug cheats!
And you try to tell that to young people today and they won't believe you.

I think it's important to have the views of a drug cheat in the media. Pick his brain as to why he got on the end of a multitude of needles and put the hard questions to him. Bet he gives answers nothing like old honest Vitamins McVeigh.

Pick his brain, hard questions oh please don't make me laugh

Yes. After the players have served their time for drug cheating. I support punishing those for bad behaviour, and would be prepared to give them a chance after they have served out their punishment. But, only after they have served out their punishment. 360 as a show, obviously supports incentivizing this type of behaviour (cheating), and I am not ok with that. Others might be fine with that, and good on them. I am sure Heppell is a ripping young kid, that isn't my issue either. My issue is that he did the wrong thing, and I don't support that, and I won't support him, until he has served his punishment.

Technically, by appearing on 360, he's still serving his ban. You're just choosing to be upset with it. But hey, that's cool.

Discounting the fact he's a drug cheat serving a ban, the worst thing about this is that he has the iq of a peanut. I remember some half-time special with him and his flog brother. I'd struggle to believe either of them made it past year 8.

The AFL is full of lovable larrakins, but when you've got someone less eloquent than fev and browny put together, then put them on a supposedly serious discussion show, it's a problem.

Technically, by appearing on 360, he's still serving his ban. You're just choosing to be upset with it. But hey, that's cool.

Like I said, it is not ok with me, but it might be ok with others. Obviously it is ok with 360, and by the looks of things, it is ok with you. Each to their own, we don't all have to agree.

Discounting the fact he's a drug cheat serving a ban, the worst thing about this is that he has the iq of a peanut. I remember some half-time special with him and his flog brother. I'd struggle to believe either of them made it past year 8.

The AFL is full of lovable larrakins, but when you've got someone less eloquent than fev and browny put together, then put them on a supposedly serious discussion show, it's a problem.

C'mon mate, is that even relevant? Plus, he would be on a show sitting next to Mark Robinson, I don't think IQ is a prerequisite.

If Whateley's first question to Dyson isn't asking why he and every other player lied to ASADA about receiving injections, I'm done with the show. It would be the death knell for any integrity the show has, and a sure sign Whateley's been instructed to tow the company line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Not even remotely. Cooking a scrumptious meal, having a nice glass of champagne and listening to my little bloke discuss the parallels between Animal Farm and Australia's asylum seeker policies. My boys had a good hit out yesterday, I had an awesome weekend. Life is good.

I'm amazed you can find the 20 minutes per day within your routine to post here.

If the first question Whateley asks isn't about why every player lied to ASADA investigators about receiving injections, I'm done with this show for good. It'd be the surest sign he's been instructed to tow the company line (ie. no more Hird-under-the-bus interviews like last year).

The question about why the drug cheat Heppell is a liar as well will be right up in his first appearance. Can't imagine it coming from Robbo, though.

Why the hell are they rewarding drug cheats ?

Have watched the 2014 grand final 450 times. Grand Final count keeps rising!!
2015 Grand Final Viewcount: 107

black-guy-surprise-Caddyshack-boat-scene.gif

Have watched the 2014 grand final 450 times. Grand Final count keeps rising!!
2015 Grand Final Viewcount: 107

black-guy-surprise-Caddyshack-boat-scene.gif

Off topic but I havn't updated the counter in over a month, havn't really watched either GF in that time either... but have watched many regular season matches instead... good times :D

I don't get it. There's over 500 other players they could have chosen to deliver the "Yeah nah should be a close game, Team X are playing some good footy but if Team Y can match them in the middle then they're a chance" style cliches every Thursday evening.

But they choose someone serving a drug ban.

Actually, I do get it, and can literally imagine every word coming out of Slobbo's drunken mouth when the idea was proposed.

Remind me to not tune in the week after Essendon win their first game (probably against us)...

Isn't it nice that Essendon supporters finally have something to be happy about?

One of their banned players is going to be talking about football on TV. That's great!

Can't wait to hear Heppell's thoughts on his teams consecutive 100 point thrashings.

you need to accept that many people dont consider them drug cheats. In fact the vast majority of opposition supporters I know consider them somewhat unlucky
Bullshit.

The EFC34 aren't playing football this year, and it's for a really simple reason: they took banned drugs. I think most people understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back