Dyson Heppell's dreadlocks

Are Dyson's dreadlocks?

• A disrespectful appropriation of black culture, in the historical context of black oppression

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • An expression of Dyson's individuality

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Clumps of THC-logged hippy filth that soak up and dissipate Dyson's aggressiveness through osmosis

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Dyson's body Dyson's choice

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Just a chyll hairstyle for a chyll dude

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Dyson's hairstyle is irrelevant to Dyson as a footballer

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Suggest a level of immaturity in our captain which is slightly concerning

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been brushed under the carpet for too long

Yeah I’ve always felt my ability to discuss the captains hairdo has been oppressed.

Damn the Dossy Wossy man!

Voted it suggests a level of immaturity. Not that i think he should cut his hair.

hqdefault.jpg

our voices will be heard

Just be warned, the last coup failed spectacularly.

s**t was about to go down, but then someone said, 'hey wanna try the porter?', and the next thing I knew I was smashing shots of gin and closing one eye for focus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just be warned, the last coup failed spectacularly.

s**t was about to go down, but then someone said, 'hey wanna try the porter?', and the next thing I knew I was smashing shots of gin and closing one eye for focus.
that's how they keep us down - with alcohol

I have no issues with the dreadlocks, what I am concerned about is that the op has misspelt our captains surname in the thread title.

source.gif

They aren't dreads. He has the s**t hair that heaps of guys have from Gippsland Coast and Yarra Valley. I am glad he shaved the beard because that was terrible. Looked like a homeless version of the Paddle Pop Lion. Having said all that I love a fella who looks like a scruff but trains like a pro and carries himself like a gentleman. Everyone who gets upset by it should be upset. It is good to see them upset. They deserve to be upset.

They aren't dreads. He has the s**t hair that heaps of guys have from Gippsland Coast and Yarra Valley. I am glad he shaved the beard because that was terrible. Looked like a homeless version of the Paddle Pop Lion. Having said all that I love a fella who looks like a scruff but trains like a pro and carries himself like a gentleman. Everyone who gets upset by it should be upset. It is good to see them upset. They deserve to be upset.
yeah nah they are dreads
r0_0_729_410_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Back