e-AFL e-AFL Round 1 - Adelaide vs Fremantle at Adelaide Oval, Saturday 28/3/20 7pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

1585104336932.png 1585104341555.png

Please join us on Sunday, as e-AFL makes its debut. With the real season in limbo, our team will recreate the terminated AFL season in a series of simulated games, in a jam-packed, action-filled series of 153 games plus a finals series.

These are simulated games, using the names of AFL players, but all teams have an equal chance. There is as much hope for Suns supporters as there is for the West Coast fans of a premiership at the end. There is no home ground advantage, and the weather conditions are random but do affect the type of game.

The sim program also gives votes towards a Brownlow Medal for each game, which will be compiled and a winner announced during finals. Hot tip: the followers have the best chance of scoring votes.

With so little else on, sit back and cheer your e-AFL team to victory.

This game is between the Adelaide Crows and the Fremantle Dockers, at Adelaide Oval, and your match poster will be me. I will advise a posting time when ready.

The teams are as named for the real round 1, with the last 2 bench players omitted.

Adelaide Crows

B: Luke Brown - Daniel Talia - Rory Laird

HB: Wayne Milera - Fisher McAsey - Brodie Smith

C: Paul Seedsman - Jake Kelly - Taylor Walker

HF: Rory Atkins - Billy Frampton - Tom Lynch

F: Ben Davis - Darcy Fogarty - Tyson Stengle

Foll: Reilly O'Brien - Brad Crouch - Rory Sloane

INT: Chayce Jones - Lachlan Murphy

Fremantle Dockers

B: Luke Ryan - Griffin Logue - Ethan Hughes

HB: Reece Conca - Brennan Cox - Adam Cerra

C: Brett Bewley - Nat Fyfe - James Aish

HF: Sam Sturt - Matt Taberner - Bailey Banfield

F: Lachie Schultz - Rory Lobb - Michael Walters

Foll: Sean Darcy - Darcy Tucker - Cam McCarthy

INT: Andrew Brayshaw - Mitchell Crowden

Always been a forum reader rather than a contributor, but registered as I wanted to say thank you for putting this together. Great idea and looking forward to a season where Freo might actually win something!
There you go Chief

giphy.gif

Hmmm, shall we bring in David Mackay to the delight of the Crows fans? I think so
Just my luck - I have to tolerate you in two simultaneous threads this week!

Please join us on Sunday, as e-AFL makes its debut. With the real season in limbo, our team will recreate the terminated AFL season in a series of simulated games, in a jam-packed, action-filled series of 153 games plus a finals series.

These are simulated games, using the names of AFL players, but all teams have an equal chance. There is as much hope for Suns supporters as there is for the West Coast fans of a premiership at the end. There is no home ground advantage, and the weather conditions are random but do affect the type of game.

The sim program also gives votes towards a Brownlow Medal for each game, which will be compiled and a winner announced during finals. Hot tip: the followers have the best chance of scoring votes.

With so little else on, sit back and cheer your e-AFL team to victory.

This game is between the Adelaide Crows and the Fremantle Dockers, at Adelaide Oval, and your match poster will be me. I will advise a posting time when ready.

The teams are as named for the real round 1, with the last 2 bench players omitted.

Adelaide Crows

B: Luke Brown - Daniel Talia - Rory Laird

HB: Wayne Milera - Fisher McAsey - Brodie Smith

C: Paul Seedsman - Jake Kelly - Taylor Walker

HF: Rory Atkins - Billy Frampton - Tom Lynch

F: Ben Davis - Darcy Fogarty - Tyson Stengle

Foll: Reilly O'Brien - Brad Crouch - Rory Sloane

INT: Chayce Jones - Lachlan Murphy

Fremantle Dockers

B: Luke Ryan - Griffin Logue - Ethan Hughes

HB: Reece Conca - Brennan Cox - Adam Cerra

C: Brett Bewley - Nat Fyfe - James Aish

HF: Sam Sturt - Matt Taberner - Bailey Banfield

F: Lachie Schultz - Rory Lobb - Michael Walters

Foll: Sean Darcy - Darcy Tucker - Cam McCarthy

INT: Andrew Brayshaw - Mitchell Crowden
Why is Cam McCarthy listed on the ball???

Why is Cam McCarthy listed on the ball???
We somehow listed him on the ball for Round 1... :drunk:

To get the ball rolling the teams have all been selected as they were for the season opener.

1585238426805.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back