Travel E-Sim recommendation for travel to Europe

Remove this Banner Ad

P_Crippy

Club Legend
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi all, i've used a physical sim card for internet usage in Europe on my last couple of trips, but was wondering if anyone thinks e-sims might be the go. Pros/cons? Recommendations?
Just going to be in Italy for a couple of weeks, and in the past i have used the Lebara EU sim purchased here before travel. No issues with it, but wanted to see if there were better alternatives now.

Cheers

The deal below has been very popular on Ozbargain for a while now although the reports on Italy seem to be mixed.

I've used Airalo before (mainly because they had some good cashback deals) & had no issues with them but generally esims are more expensive than physical. Airalo currently has a sale on a couple of the Italy Esims.

Italy eSIM, from $4.5 | World’s first eSIM store · Airalo

Locally Simsdirect regularly has sales & does both Esims & physical

Hi all, i've used a physical sim card for internet usage in Europe on my last couple of trips, but was wondering if anyone thinks e-sims might be the go. Pros/cons? Recommendations?
Just going to be in Italy for a couple of weeks, and in the past i have used the Lebara EU sim purchased here before travel. No issues with it, but wanted to see if there were better alternatives now.

Cheers

I used Holafly which worked really well. Took about five minutes to set up and would definitely use it again.

Didn't have it whilst I was in Italy but worked fine while I was travelling from Budapest - Vienna - Nuremberg - Munich - Krakow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back