News E3 2019 (including EA Play)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on hardware? Sounded impressive.

Was a fair amount of fluff and didn't go into specs, but given the gains by AMD just recently I think this will be the biggest generational performance jump than any other.

Is it actually going to be called Scarlett? Going to need to hit up chief for a new prefix but they are still referring to it as Project Scarlett and we are supposed to be getting a S and X equivalent. Xbox Scarlett?

I think I've finished with the highlights on the first page (Bethesda still pending). Now to stick around for Bethesda. Luckily today was a public holiday here so I was able to get up early and watch this. Anyone able to watch tomorrow and take notes? The PC segment will be on way to early, but I might get up and watch a bit of Ubisoft before work.

I think I've finished with the highlights on the first page (Bethesda still pending). Now to stick around for Bethesda. Luckily today was a public holiday here so I was able to get up early and watch this. Anyone able to watch tomorrow and take notes? The PC segment will be on way to early, but I might get up and watch a bit of Ubisoft before work.

I assume Scarlett is just the code name for it much like Scorpio was etc

they said they won't be talking about starfield or ES6 this year at all. unless that was total ******** to throw people off, then don't expect anything about either game. will probably just be DOOM, mobile game stuff, Fallout 76 or ESO
You never know with Bethesda. They teased ES6 without warning last year.

They have damaged their brand more than made it better with Bladesand FO76.

I'm interested to see if Bethesda steer into the skid or whether they ignore that they royally ****** FO76

The damage to the FO brand has been massive
Bit of a reach. They listened to what players wanted in a multiplayer online game. Yes probably not great without NPC's but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I met great people online and play daily. I like that they don't have a pay to win model like most online games.

Blades is what stuffed them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a reach. They listened to what players wanted in a multiplayer online game. Yes probably not great without NPC's but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I met great people online and play daily. I like that they don't have a pay to win model like most online games.

Blades is what stuffed them.

What is the issue with blades I've never even looked at it

What is the issue with blades I've never even looked at it
Its a Freemium. You can play for free but eventually takes hours and days to unlock and progress in building your town.

Finding certain materials becomes harder and like most mobile games, gems become harder to locate and obtain so you will want to buy the packs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back