News E3 2019 (including EA Play)

Would hardly call them a Joke. They listened to what people wanted and tried to deliver it. 76 is going ok. They are turning it around.

The first half of their presentation was literally the onion article about please don't be mean to fo76 we promise it's good now and look at our mobile games.

Apr 10, 2015
Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon
The first half of their presentation was literally the onion article about please don't be mean to fo76 we promise it's good now and look at our mobile games.
At least Todd Howard acknowledged they didn't quite hit the mark and working hard to rectify it. That gives them some credit.

Unlike Anthem which has yet to do anything to fix their rubbish.

At least Todd Howard acknowledged they didn't quite hit the mark and working hard to rectify it. That gives them some credit.

Unlike Anthem which has yet to do anything to fix their rubbish.

Yeah props for not dodging it completly, but they lost a ton of good will in the last 12 months and not having a major announcement this yeah didn't help.
We won't see much this year i don't think as devs wait for next year to go all out on next gen titles

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Commander Keen... what have they done to you?

Way to kill a childhood favourite with what will be a ftp mtx plagued shithole.

Caught the end of Ubi, really underwhelming, even moreso than Bethesda.

Bringing in a new subscription service (like EA Access) called Uplay+ ($15 USD p/m)

3 'episodes' coming to Division which includes stories outside Washington and a new raid. Very ambiguous but almost sounded like some sort of zombie enemy being introduced (could be 110% wrong but that's how i interpreted it.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Caught the end of Ubi, really underwhelming, even moreso than Bethesda.

Bringing in a new subscription service ($15 USD p/m)

3 'episodes' coming to Division which includes stories outside Washington and a new raid. Very ambiguous but almost sounded like some sort of zombie enemy being introduced (could be 110% wrong but that's how i interpreted it.

Anything new outside of Watch Dogs 3?

Anything new outside of Watch Dogs 3?

Only caught the last hour or so.

There's a new game called 'Roller Champions' which seems to borrow heavily from Rocket League. Alpha is available now, but they showed 5 seconds of gampelay which doesn't bode well.

Same team that did AC Odyssey doing 'Gods and Monsters' which may cop flack over being a Icarus/Zelda cartoon rendered knockoff.

Last edited:
Outside of Nolan North I have never heard of any of them people.

Troy Baker was Joel in Last of Us.

That being said, Nolan North's voice is so distinctive, almost takes you out of it.

Not sure what to make to this. They have the characters so close to the MCU, but then alter them slightly. Just screams they've only got x amount of right. Should have just done the comic book versions.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Well that was pretty lame. Some cool stuff from Microsoft and Bethesda brought very little to the table. Without Sony this is pretty much over now. Outer Worlds sounds like it will be shown on the PC show tomorrow morning before Ubisoft. Will now finally have a shower and see if I can be bothered with Devolver.

I actually had it the other way round ie. pretty flat from MS and marginally better by Bethesda. Did we get even one thing we didn't already know about at the MS conference? Blair Witch I guess? At least Bethesda had 2 pretty cool looking new IP in Ghostwire and Deathloop. Plus a proper gameplay demo for Doom, looks insane.

Back