News E3 2019 (including EA Play)

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Another year and another E3 is upon us. This year's will have a different look without Sony but we'll probably see the titles that will see out the console generation.

Confirmed we'll see appearances of Cyberpunk 2077 and The Outer Worlds.

What are you most excited or do you want to see?

Here is the time table courtesy of Press Start
https://press-start.com.au/events/e...-watch-the-e3-press-conferences-in-australia/

2019-E3-TIMETABLE.jpg

For any reason that you want to have a look at last year's then check out the 2018 recap - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/e3-2018-catch-up.1196678/

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Last edited:
The stuff coming out of Computex makes me really excited for 7/7 with the Ryzen release.

Hopefully there'll be actual benchmarks by the time E3 rolls around

Wonder what's happening with that Ryzen 16 core.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
The stuff coming out of Computex makes me really excited for 7/7 with the Ryzen release.

Hopefully there'll be actual benchmarks by the time E3 rolls around

Wonder what's happening with that Ryzen 16 core.

They mentioned that Computex that more will be revealed at E3 didn't they? I've watched so many videos recently that I swear Gamers Nexus or HUB mentioned that. Hopefully there will be some real world benches like you said, Blender rends and stuff don't mean much to me.

They mentioned that Computex that more will be revealed at E3 didn't they? I've watched so many videos recently that I swear Gamers Nexus or HUB mentioned that. Hopefully there will be some real world benches like you said, Blender rends and stuff don't mean much to me.

Yeah, I'm hoping Gamers Nexus or DerBauer can get a review copy and give it a whirl on some of those X570 boards.

Haven't build a rig in like 6 years, so I'm quite excited to get back into it.

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I'm not sure about a new Simpsons game, Hit and Run came out in that transition period for the show where it was tolerable but losing its lustre.

I would gladly take the original remastered though.

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I can't wait to see the **** bethesda spins after the fallout 76 debacle, Pete Hines hasn't even tweeted in months.

When is cdpr?

They might mention a couple of DLC packs but it'll be a blink and you'll miss it thing, its DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Eternal's time this year.

If i remember correctly, CDPR bit was during Microsofts bit, so im guessing it'll be the same this year.

They might mention a couple of DLC packs but it'll be a blink and you'll miss it thing, its DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Eternal's time this year.

If i remember correctly, CDPR bit was during Microsofts bit, so im guessing it'll be the same this year.

With outer worlds coming out i reckon we get a decent look at starfields just be interesting to see if they ignore 76

LukeSA

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
With outer worlds coming out i reckon we get a decent look at starfields just be interesting to see if they ignore 76

they'll probably be in full denial and say that 76 was a huge "success"

I think Bethesda confirmed that there will be no Starfields and ES6 at E3 this year.

Back