News E3 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
With all the craziness I just noticed that E3 kicks off next week. It looks like it will be a bit all over the place but here will be the place we can dump all the stuff the learn. And stuff.

Times and details

very excited for the whole Microsoft presentation! they have so many RPG focused studios now and that's basically all I play outside the occasional multiplayer game with mates. hopefully they show some Avowed and Starfield gameplay. plus I think inXile and Obsidian both have other unannounced games. and what's going on with Fable?

otherwise hope to see some real AoE4 gameplay

and my "hope so but won't happen" would be either New Vegas or Morrowind remasters as something extra lol

The announcement I’m most excited for is definitely the Switch Pro, my switch is starting to show some signs it’s time for an upgrade!

I’m terms of games, I’m sure we will hear something about BOTW2 and Fable would be amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm mostly keen to see anything about new IPs. I'm just about done with remasters, reboots and even sequels. I want new things.

I haven't really played too many remasters/remakes outside Age of Empires 2. never seems to be the games I really want lol I especially want a Morrowind remake one day as it's just a little too dated in some ways even with mods. but yeah I'm happy to just get new games

anyway, excited to have E3 back. I remember a lot of people had this "E3 sucks now just get rid of it" attitude a couple years ago but personally I've always loved having a big gaming announcement weekend all in one, sucked not having it last year

I haven't really played too many remasters/remakes outside Age of Empires 2. never seems to be the games I really want lol I especially want a Morrowind remake one day as it's just a little too dated in some ways even with mods. but yeah I'm happy to just get new games

anyway, excited to have E3 back. I remember a lot of people had this "E3 sucks now just get rid of it" attitude a couple years ago but personally I've always loved having a big gaming announcement weekend all in one, sucked not having it last year

I think the E3 sucks now stuff comes from some publishers and Sony pulling out to do their own thing. I still like seeing the announcements though

I think the E3 sucks now stuff comes from some publishers and Sony pulling out to do their own thing. I still like seeing the announcements though

It’s mainly the social media influencers who don’t like it because it condenses all the news, means they have to find something else to talk about for the rest of the year haha.

I love E3, all the hype and speculation followed by the inevitable disappointment!

I'm off work from the 10th to the 21st, so I'll try to catch Xbox/Bethesda and Nintendo. Possibly Take Two.

I usually just wake up and spend an hour trolling through the headlines on /r/games on reddit lol

tempted to watch Microsoft but it's just about the worst possible time not early or late enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually just wake up and spend an hour trolling through the headlines on /r/games on reddit lol

tempted to watch Microsoft but it's just about the worst possible time not early or late enough

Yeah lol. 5-6am I could set an alarm and still get a solid sleep in, 1-2am and I can just sit up late (provided it's not a workday), but 3-4am is that really s**t in between.

Nintendo will be interesting based on what's rumoured. Hoping for the new system to be shown or at least hinted at in an official capacity. Also will Todd Howard be there to go for the hattrick of talking out of his ass in presentations?

Nintendo will be interesting based on what's rumoured. Hoping for the new system to be shown or at least hinted at in an official capacity. Also will Todd Howard be there to go for the hattrick of talking out of his ass in presentations?
I am hoping their whole presentation is on games for 2021/early 2022, and no mention of Pro until right at the end in the last 5 seconds they flash the logo for it on the screen. Just to * with everyone.

Very out of touch with it this year; is there much floating around by way of rumours?

The main ones are the Switch Pro and this Nioh inspired Final Fantasy game, mind you in the depths of reddit im sure there are plenty of rumours.

I feel like we already know most of whats coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back