News E3 - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd love to get back into FO76 but the One Wasteland thing made it so hard for me to play solo once I hit the around level 30.

I'm also keen to get into it when I clean up my queue a little bit. I'll shoot you a message on Xbox to play one day.

I'm also keen to get into it when I clean up my queue a little bit. I'll shoot you a message on Xbox to play one day.

I'd have to start from scratch on Xbox, I previously played it on PS. The problem with the one wasteland update was enemies constantly scale with you so every level it gets harder. So if you don't get any upgrades it becomes a total slog and it's not like you can go back to an easier area to grind because they no longer exist as it has levelled up with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not even into cars but I absolutely love these FH games. I play with assists and stuff but I play them like an RPG, collecting cars and leveling up and stuff. And they're always gorgeous to look at.

Same. I am beyond hyped. GOTY right there.

Arkane Studios vampire hunting, shooter, squad based, light hearted game. Redfall. Looks interesting. Has original Fortnite save the world vibes.

Really enjoyable showcase. Shitload of games. Worth staying up for, along side the Euros. Look forward to seeing people try to complain about it in the morning! Good night dwwaino!

No Fable and no Perfect Dark the only real downsides but I can understand saving them for later in the year. They revealed a ton here. So much.

Phil Spencer mentioned ES6, briefly, but you’d have to expect it’s a long way away. We only just got a teaser trailer for Starfield, expected for 2022 but I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up coming out in 2023.

I'm not even into cars but I absolutely love these FH games. I play with assists and stuff but I play them like an RPG, collecting cars and leveling up and stuff. And they're always gorgeous to look at.
They are so much fun. I recon it's been my most played game on my XBSX. I even got into Eliminator which was the first battle royal game I've actually won a a round in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back