EA SPORTS AFL 2015/ AFL 2K15 - Wishlist thread

Remove this Banner Ad

dont forget the possibility of adding a player editor as games such as PES and a recent, well made, cricket game has done. with that addition it wouldnt be long before people add the correct names for players and teams. I would favor great gameplay over real licenses anyday as I'm sure many would.

dont forget the possibility of adding a player editor as games such as PES and a recent, well made, cricket game has done. with that addition it wouldnt be long before people add the correct names for players and teams. I would favor great gameplay over real licenses anyday as I'm sure many would.
The thought of an AFL/Aussie Rules game with the customisation of DBC gives me the most massive boner.

But then the realisation that Tru Blu care more about cheap cash grabs than actual decent games, and therefore will probably just release the AFL iOS game again on PS4 and XBone when the time comes sends me into spiralling depression.

#BigAntForAFL3

Would love a be a pro.

Play TAC, depending on performances you get drafted, if not play VFL and try get picked up as a mature age recruit.

I don't think that EA Sports or 2K Sports would be very interested in making an AFL game guys. Lets try to get Tru Blu to make another one with Big Ant instead.

Would love a be a pro.

Play TAC, depending on performances you get drafted, if not play VFL and try get picked up as a mature age recruit.
Came here to post this. +1

Even if they can't put in that depth, I'd love it to even just be available in a single match. Let me play as one player, give me all of my stats at the end of the game and a rating of some sort. Would play it over and over.

So is there any news if a new game will even be released?

Saw this floating around on one of the pages. I guess something is in the works.

CIB4JTeUMAA8l0D.jpg

Touch wood they've listened to the fans, read BigFooty and decided to come up with a game similar to AFLL1 but with obviously better graphics, career mode, ability to make own leagues and teams, players etc and jumpers, updated rosters. The usual stuff.

Otherwise it'll be AFLL2 with a 3 replacing the 2

I'm just shocked that there's even an AFL 3 in development, in fact I'd have even been a little shocked if this was just about an update and so I guess any news is good news. To be fair for all the talk about wanting Big Ant back (and I'd have been stoked) a fair bit of that was a belief that Big Ant would build upon their first effort (as they've done with other games), AFL 1 did have its own issues and so maybe WW will surprise us and bring out something a solid step forward.... Please surprise Wicked Witch :rolleyes:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea how reliable the sources are but for what its worth

http://www.aflgaming.com/afllive3

Its a big step forward for the cover at least ;)
Cover's fake and I'd take everything else on there that doesn't have proof with a grain of salt (ie, things that "sources say" or are "believed.")

No idea how reliable the sources are but for what its worth

http://www.aflgaming.com/afllive3

Its a big step forward for the cover at least ;)
Seems all fairly legit to me. You'd think the more obvious May 2016 would suit the timeline more. Give them more time to develop the game and test run it before release. Interesting to read that Tru Blue have both AFL Live 3 and AFL live 4 titles with the AFL, however AFL Live 5 doesn't belong to anyone? Guess there's going to be another 2 AFL games done by Tru Blue and WW before Big Ant Studios will take over again, possibly in 2017-2018

Seems all fairly legit to me. You'd think the more obvious May 2016 would suit the timeline more. Give them more time to develop the game and test run it before release. Interesting to read that Tru Blue have both AFL Live 3 and AFL live 4 titles with the AFL, however AFL Live 5 doesn't belong to anyone? Guess there's going to be another 2 AFL games done by Tru Blue and WW before Big Ant Studios will take over again, possibly in 2017-2018
It's just a fansite. They have no info. Of course guessing that it'll be released either at the start or end of a season will be fairly correct.

Yep so far Chris Appleton's tweet is the only confirmation that anything at all is happening so we'll have to wait and see.

I wouldn't bet against the basic information though, announcement soon, released within the next 12 months and developed by WW.

Edit: Big Ant also confirmed via twitter that they're not involved.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd ask, sometimes I play AFL Live 2007, the game isn't too bad - pros and cons like any other games. What I want to know is.....are there any cheats for AFL Live 2007? If so, then what are they and how do I get them? I ask cos for most other games there are cheats etc but cant find anything on the net about cheats for AFL Live 2007.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

Just thought I'd ask, sometimes I play AFL Live 2007, the game isn't too bad - pros and cons like any other games. What I want to know is.....are there any cheats for AFL Live 2007? If so, then what are they and how do I get them? I ask cos for most other games there are cheats etc but cant find anything on the net about cheats for AFL Live 2007.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

Don't think so.

2007 doesn't need cheats - it's easy enough anyway.

Used to always win with Port. You chuck big-kicking players lime Dew in the middle, tap it to him and laugh your arse off as your 5 goals up in 5 minutes.

Only downside with 2007 is that its far too easy to spoil and encroach on the mark, and players take far too long to come off/on the bench. And if an injured player is still on the field and is given a 50m penalty, you're sitting there for half the day while they struggle to walk the 50m.

Don't think so.

2007 doesn't need cheats - it's easy enough anyway.

Used to always win with Port. You chuck big-kicking players lime Dew in the middle, tap it to him and laugh your arse off as your 5 goals up in 5 minutes.

Only downside with 2007 is that its far too easy to spoil and encroach on the mark, and players take far too long to come off/on the bench. And if an injured player is still on the field and is given a 50m penalty, you're sitting there for half the day while they struggle to walk the 50m.

I have put the settings to hard, and let me tell you - it can be very very hard (in my opinion of course) especially with a team like West Coast (playing against them). They move the ball so bloody fast and their players are just so quick by foot - foot speed is fast. I play with my team - Richmond. I normally play like the old days - kick long and create a contest. I wouldnt say I play like a game of footy is played now - zoning and chip to chip etc etc lol

Oh and I put the umpires setting to "Strict" they play everything and when things go your way you get free kicks galore and plenty of 50m penalties.......even for feather taps......they pay it haha

LATEST FEATURE:
Ability to rest upto 12 players come round 23 to gain an advantageous draw for a finals fixture.

It's a game.

You can do that by default. I do it in FIFA all the time come Capital One and FA cup time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back